Thread: Nutropin Depot

Jusso is offline New Member

Nutropin Depot

Anyone have any experience with this particular GH? It's time released and is supposed to be much stronger than all the other GH kits from what i have heard from people so far. Any and all experiences with Nutropin and the new Nutropin Depot are welcome.

Jusso

Executioner is offline Banned
    Yes! I knew someone would eventually inquire!

I took about 3 months Nutropin Depots, 22.5mg somatropin injections once a week. Great results, great stuff. I can't tell you about the effects of it being a depot, many theorize it is a waste. From personal experience it is at least equal to administering once a day. I gained about 15 pounds and lost about %5 percent body fat. Bench went up about 40 lbs in that 3 month period. GO FOR IT

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Executioner,
    How well do you keep your gains after a GH cycle? or is it just like any other AS.

Executioner is offline Banned
    you'll probably keep 90-100% of what you gain. no doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Executioner
    Yes! I knew someone would eventually inquire!

I took about 3 months Nutropin Depots, 22.5mg somatropin injections once a week. Great results, great stuff. I can't tell you about the effects of it being a depot, many theorize it is a waste. From personal experience it is at least equal to administering once a day. I gained about 15 pounds and lost about %5 percent body fat. Bench went up about 40 lbs in that 3 month period. GO FOR IT

wait, so how many kits did you take, 4 a month? Also what else were you on, any slin, test, t3? Thanx

Jusso

bump for anyone else with knowledge of Nutropin Depot...

Jusso

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    From everything I've read, people really like it. And it's not like any other AS because it's not a steroid in the first place. I think people forget this. You will not HUGE from HGH. Taken alone, it's great to get lean. Since HGH does actually create new muscle cells (which steroids do not) taken with Steroids, It rocks!!!!!!

Thread Information