bigg a is offline New Member

cutting cycle help

wassup people im 6'1" weigh about 260 just finished a cycle of gh, tokyo cyp,and halo i gained about 20 pounds and lost a good deal of body fat. im still looking pretty thick. im squating 5 plates and deadlifting about 5 plates and a quater after my last cycle.
    i thinking of doing cutting cycle consisting of GH, parabolan , winny,and clen /cyto. i need some advise holla

Titanium2 is offline Junior Member
    Go 4 to 6 iu/ed GH, 3 days on, 2 off, or 5 on, 2 off......

Clen 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

Personally, I'd use stronger aas then parabolan ..... I'd throw prop. and /or eq in there...... You could go prop/eq/winny/gh/t3/clen

isnt parabolan alot like masteron in that it gives u lean muscle mass with out the water retention test gives u.
    holla

CJR24 is offline New Member
    Since you've already done a mass cycle, I'd maybe go with EQ, Winny and Fina. I hear it's a good cutting cycle after coming off a mass cycle. Anybody else? Where's that EQ "lover"?

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    I would drop the Para (unless you are using one of the undergroud labs studd as the stuff from Negma has been almost non-existant on the market for some time now) HGH, Prop, Fina, Winny with Clen and Cytomel will do the job. I would also throw in Liquidex to keep the water retention down from the Test. When cutting your diet is MOST important though so make sure you focus on that and make it perfect even before you start. Thats what will really give you the desired results. Shoot me an e-mail or PM if you need any help

M18

thanx mustang

pureanger is offline Senior Member
    Equipose winny and fina is a great combo for cutting wait anything goes good with Eq

Thread Information