GMuscle is offline Associate Member

Question Sustanon 250? Dark Vial? Can't find info, Help Please!

I have some Organon Sustanon 250, Light Brown Vial, Has number 1585 on the side running vertical and below that it has SK 11/07. The vial has a red and a Yellow ring on the upper part that you snap off and a White ring where it breaks. The label looks legit but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

I think I found that it is real. I finally found a picture at Getswole.com. Sorry for the post I just don't have alot of time to spend hours and hours searching. I looked here for a couple hours today amoung who knows how many other sites. I am confused as hell and thinking of just saying forget it! One person says one thing and another says something else. So far it looks alot more like trail and error per individual. I am thinking of trying 300mg of Enanthate /wk1-8, 250mg of Sustanonwk1-8, 250mg of Deca wk1-8, 25mg D-bol wk1-4, Winstrol tabs 25mg/dy wk 5-8, Nolvadex 20mg/day wk1-13, Hcg wk 8 at 1000iu/day for 10dys, Clomid 50mg/dy wk13-16. I already have the Deca, 8 Sustanon , Winstrol, HCG, and D-bol. I am ordering the rest tomorrow. I know alot of you put alot of time in here (I respect that) and I am fairly new so bare with this thread please. I am just trying to use what I have (the Sus etc.) with something so I don't have to stab myself everyday. If I knew now I would never had bought the Sustanon to begin with. I just hope this cycle I am going to try is safe. I am going to get a camera and post the before and after results on this board. Thank you to the guys I have had contact with you are all a great help and this is a great board. What an asset!

Question Has anyone ever tried Enanthate/Sus combo or what?

I keep looking to see if anyone has any input on the Enanthate /Sustanon mix and out of 15 people looking so far no one has said a word. Must be pretty odd then??? Can I take the Enanthate/Sus in the same injection? Should I just post a thread on the Enanthate/Sustanon combo? Someone somewhere had to have used the two togather before?

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Turkish sustanon bro..this a very high quality sustanon..enjoy 'm
    About the test-mix..it shouldnt do you any harm bro..

D.W.

Smile Thank You for a response!!36 veiws and 1 reply?

Once again thanks for the reply. I contacted my guy a setup may purchase. I was hoping for more opinions when I got home from work. I am getting 10cc 250mg Golden Triangle Labs Enanthate , 90 Nolvadex , 30 Clomid for $286. Is this an decent price? I do not have the connections alot of guys have and don't know shit about Golden Triangle Labs. If anyone has any experience with this Enanthate please post. I bit into one of my D-bol and it has a bad medicine taste and I got a small headache later. I am sure my gear is real thus far and would like some more input on this Enanthate before buying. Do I have enough in this cycle to get some good gains? Do you think with the HCG , Nolvadex, and Clomid I can keep some of the gains and fight any sides? Come on guys hit reply and give what you can. As far as my Stats I would really apreciate it since this is only my second real cycle. My Stats I am 29, 5' 8", 209lbs, 11-12%BF, (all measurements are stone cold) 17 1/4" arms, 49 1/2" chest, 26 1/2" legs, 16 1/2" calves. Eating 4000-4500 calories a day 60/20/20 mostly Rice ,Chicken, Potatoes and ProRated Protein powder. Training 6 days a week each bodypart twice a week (same as now). What do you think I will gain? Like I said I will post pictures on this site.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Most people here say that you should inject Sust every 2 or 3 days b/c there is Prop in the mix. That me be the "best" way to run it, but you are still going to see gains if you inject just once a week. I have never done Test, but the two pople I know that have used Sust shot 500MG/Week once a week. They put on about 30 lbs a piece... and they didn't look watery.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    Thought I shoudl mention this... I don't know if they ran Sust only or stacked it with an oral. That would obviously make a difference!

Smile Thanks for the input

If you find out what they took let me know. If I put 30lbs on it would be awesome. I am on the quest for 20" guns.

Question

Would it be ok to inject the sustanon and the enanthate at the same time? Or how about the Deca and Sustanon? Someone said to take Nolvadex at 10mg/day? Any opinions??

Thread Information