bigmrclean is offline Junior Member

Arrow T3 and Clen advice after cycle...

I just finished a cycle like this....

Week 1-12
    Test Enan 1000mg
    Nor 500mg

Week 6-12
    Winstrol 50mg eod

I have some clen I am going to use and wanted to use it with some T3. I have never taken T3 before. I plan on taking about 6 clen a day and would like to do it for about 4-5 weeks. I have read everything I need to know about T3 but would like to know some real life expereiences. I heard it is supposed to melt off the fat. I am currently 242 pounds w/ 14% bf. Any thoughts, ideas, or experiences would be great to know. Thanks!

bigmrclean

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    Dude, if you want to keep the hard earned muscle you just put on, stick with the clen only. Running T3 without any AAS in the body will melt off fat and muscle, T3 doesn't differentiate between fat and muscle, it eats them both. A good time to add T3 is in the middle or towards the end. But you want to be finished atleast 4 weeks before clomid therapy so you're not recovering HTPA and thyroid at the same time. Very important, fast ramp-up and very slow ramp down.

bigmrclean is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the advice, i'm glad I found that out before I went and did something stupid. Thanks again!

bigmrclean

Thread Information