GARO123 is offline New Member

Test Cyphonate And Dbol Cycle.

Alright Guys, I Need Your Opinion On This Cycle.please Tell Me What You Think.i Was Thinking Of Running Test Cyphonate For 8 Weeks At 400-500mg Per Day.the Last 4 Weeks Of The Cycle Run Dbol At 25mg Per Day.run Proviron Or Nolvadex Into The 2nd Week Of My Cycle Up Until 2-3 Weeks After My Last Test Shot.then Clomid About 1-2 Weeks After The Cycle.what Gains Will I Get From This?????

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Age and stats?

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    Do some more research.

BDTR is offline Retired
    ".i Was Thinking Of Running Test Cyphonate For 8 Weeks At 400-500mg Per Day"

Was that a typo? You mean 400-500mg per week right?

Meee is offline Junior Member
    I was hoping that was a type also, because I'm taking 100 every 3rd day right now by itself just finishing off my summer cycle.

Plan to finish in two weeks, and plenty of Clomid on hand.
    Took some Karachi Sus (one every 4 days) and Quest Deca (400mg per week) this summer, and gained about 25 solid pounds.
    So I'm 6.0 at 265 right now.

If that is 400mg - 500mg per day as listed, apparently I read about Cyp incorrectly somewhere...

Meee

Sorry, Yeah I Meant Per Week.i Got A Little Crazy Typing Thats All.my Friend Adviced Me To Take Deca As A Hardening Agent.im 6'0 215 Lbs About 17-18% Body Fat.im A Pretty Big Guy As Is.

musc2002pa is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    ".i Was Thinking Of Running Test Cyphonate For 8 Weeks At 400-500mg Per Day"

Was that a typo? You mean 400-500mg per week right?

Maybe Cyphonate is a new ester that requires daily dosing of 500mg Scary post nonetheless.

Billmister is offline Member
    test cyp for 8 weeks and dbol ... i would say you will see some gains maybe in weeks 5 on... But i would def bump it up to week 10. or i would jump start with dbol takin 25mg a DAY and 400-500mg of cyp per WEEK. Have clomid in hand and that should be good. you will probably see a lot of water retention. quick gains. Power specially when that cyp kicks in. i would say maybe 10lb or maybe 15lb. that's my opinion... depends on your diet and excersize. good luck

THANKS A LOT BILLMISTER.I KINDA DAMAGED MY LIVER FROM DRINKINGSINCE REALLY YOUNG SO IM KINDS WORRIED ABOUT TAKING DBOL NOW, I HEARD ITS HARSH ON THE LIVER.MY GOOD FRIEND SUGGESTED TAKING SUSTONON FOR 10 WEEKS AT 250MG PER DAY ALONG WITH NOLVADEX OR PROVIRON .AND CLOMID STARTING THE 1ST WEEK AFTER CYCLE ENDS.WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT, FOR A BEGINNER CYCLE.IM 225LB 6'1 AND ABOUT 18% BODYFAT.I JUST GOT FOUND OUT ALL THIS ACCURATELY THIS WEEKEND AT MY GYM.I HEAR OFF A LOT OF WATER RETENTION SO I DONT WANT TO GET TO BLOATED.MY DIET IS PRETTY STRICT NOW AS OFF LAST WEEK IVE ALREADY DROPPED 5LBS FROM A HIGH PROTEIN DIET.I STILL INTAKE CARBS BUT MORE IN THE MORNING AND AFTERNOON AND USE THEM AS FUEL FOR THE GYM.

Meee is offline Junior Member
    250mg SUSTANON PER DAY FOR A BEGINNER CYCLE??????

I hope you meant per week, but that seems awful weak.
    I actually take two per week when stacking with Deca , and I see great gains. I have never taken a lot of stuff, and others my see little or even better gains than I do with the same amount.

But I would say beginner cycle, that seems way too excessive.
    Just my thoughts though. Been playing around for 5 years now and still learning...

Meee

Billmister is offline Member
    dude you could do 250mg a week, i would say 500mg a WEEK... don't get WEEK and DAY mixed up, that can be the difference from gaines, and hospital. Dbol is a bit harsh on the liver. NO DRINKING WHILE ON JUICE. That's why i do, then again i don't drink much at all anymore. Take milk thistler. It's OTC(over the counter) and that will help your liver flush out the bad stuff and maintain it good. Remember that most people find sus a bit painfull, so warm it up a bit and message well before and after the shot. 3-4 weeks on 25mg dbol A DAY will not kill your liver.. then again i'm no doctor. remember to apart the dbol tabs to 2.5-3.5 HOURS apart. Meaning take one every 2.5 or whatever.. i take mine 3 hours apart with water. and you don't have to wake up in the middle of the night. once your 25mg is taken that's it for the rest of the day... good luck and alternate shots..ex Lglute, Rglute, Lthigh, Rthigh...

Thread Information