talon is offline Senior Member

Talking Man there is alot of newbies, must be college freshman!!!

Wow, I mean Ive only been part of this awesome site for a few weeks, but it seems like the last few days there has been a rush of posts like,"first cycle" and "help first cycle" or "what should I do newbie"...LOL.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    I was thinkin the same thing. College does start soon.

BDTR is offline Retired
    It does get redudent answering the same questions over and over, i'll have to admit. I wish people would use the search button, but i dont really mind.

Exactly...Hey BDTR, what should I do for my first cycle? I have never done "gear" before and I am 6ft 192 pounds. What would you suggest? I mean I havent studied shit, searched shit, or even know that deca is the same thing as nandralone decanate. Hey is deca even a steroid BDTR? I think it is thats what I heard on TRUE LIFE MTV. LOL.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Exactly...Hey BDTR, what should I do for my first cycle? I have never done "gear" before and I am 6ft 192 pounds. What would you suggest? I mean I havent studied shit, searched shit, or even know that deca is the same thing as nandralone decanate. Hey is deca even a steroid BDTR? I think it is thats what I heard on TRUE LIFE MTV. LOL.
    Im also a newbie, can you drink Winny? I am thinking about doing an all oral cycle, and running dbol for 10 weeks.....

funny shit....but the scary thing is we've all been there....

He he, can that newbie say LIVER SEROSIS...LOL

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    The most common is running either sust or another test for only 8 weeks at 250mg. Will i get results???

brucelee is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    The most common is running either sust or another test for only 8 weeks at 250mg. Will i get results???
    There are actually posts that i foudn from using the search button that have people claiming that they've had results from that very cycle... valid question imo.

Hey BRUCE, yes all questions are liable and none are stupid, because in this forum, yes, we are dealing with a very serious subject. We are just commenting on people asking repetative questions, that can be answered by searching on the net, this forum, this site, and by reading drug profiles.

Flounder is offline New Member

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58

WTF? Is there something really wrong with this cycle? j/j

HE HE HE...LOL, watcha talking about man, that cycle is great. I did it for a week and put on 50 pounds, keeping 49.9 pounds...LOL.

Flounder is offline New Member
    Talon, that's why you're an Associate Member and I'm still a Newbie.

Gearhead007 is offline Associate Member
    ssssssssssssssssssss
    Last edited by Gearhead007; 09-27-2007 at 07:47 PM.

LOL...yup yup! Oh yhea UF classes started today. I am taking a dumb azz Pub. Spch. course and a whole bunch of the damn PET courses..Intro to Fitness/Wellness Instruction...gotta love it! Well atleast I got a great Biomechanical movement course. This sem. going to be easy compared to this summers course load...Chem and Physics, well gotta A in both, but damn CHEM waz hard.
    Last edited by talon; 08-25-2003 at 03:25 PM.

Hey BRUCE, yes all questions are liable and none are stupid, because in this forum, yes, we are dealing with a very serious subject. We are just commenting on people asking repetative questions, that can be answered by searching on the net, this forum, this site, and by reading drug profiles.
    Agreed. No question is stupid. I just think it's human nature to take the easy way out. That's why instead of doing research someone wants a quick answer....

BDTR is offline Retired
    I disagree... there are some really stupid questions i've heard asked, some leaving me wonder how they turned on the computer and weren't left on a mountain top at birth by their parents. Although for the most part, the newbie questions aren't that bad, they could really use the search button for most of it though.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Agreed. No question is stupid. I just think it's human nature to have someone do your homework for you thats why instead of doing research someone wants a quick answer....

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    how bout a source check?????? anyone???????

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I disagree... there are some really stupid questions i've heard asked, some leaving me wonder how they turned on the computer and weren't left on a mountain top at birth by their parents. Although for the most part, the newbie questions aren't that bad, they could really use the search button for most of it though.
    NO SHIT!!!!

BDTR, bro get over and read what I posted on your 1000 post thread...you'll getta great laugh...Later big dog.

ahh come on just this once??????

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    how bout a source check?????? anyone???????
    Hey I know where a great source is at: www.usethemod/pmmethodatAR.com
    OH by the way pleaze new guys think before you click on this link pleaze!!!!...LOL
    Last edited by talon; 08-25-2003 at 03:34 PM.

haha, lol

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I mean Ive only been part of this awesome site for a few weeks, but it seems like the last few days there has been a rush of posts like,"first cycle" and "help first cycle" or "what should I do newbie"...LOL.
    That can't explain all of it, as there are only eight actual colleges in America and, to my knowledge, not one has yet commenced.

He he got me on that one...Big Green good to see ya commented on one of my threads, about time...LOL...Hey how about it must be UNIVERSITIES...HE HE HE

Oh no, I was being much more of a pompous ass than that...a shiny new nickel to you if you can guess my eight colleges/universities.

lilbull is offline Associate Member
    you wouldn't be talking about your IVY LEAGUE superiority now would you?

Quote Originally Posted by lilbull
    you wouldn't be talking about your IVY LEAGUE superiority now would you?
    Dammit bull, I was trying to initiate a new member by being the a-hole I can be and you went and jumped the gun on me.

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member

Talking

It's tough to say there's really only 8. Then you're ignoring the military acadamies and schools like MIT, Caltech, and Stanford.

But hey, if you think a school like Dartmouth beats these, that's your opinion.

Anyway, i've been around for 2 months, mostly just trolling because there's no point in asking a question if the answer's already there.

BIG GREEN, love ya man. Yale, Harvard, Princeton, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, eight!...LOL...Well the new guy has been initiated, but Im still intrigued with my UF status. GO GATORS!

BDTR is offline Retired
    Kicked out of harvard - spent my first year drinking and fighting, free ride down the drain. Now i'm a north eastern man! It's not Harvard... but hey, atleast it's not Jr College.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisAdams
    It's tough to say there's really only 8. Then you're ignoring the military acadamies and schools like MIT, Caltech, and Stanford.

But hey, if you think a school like Dartmouth beats these, that's your opinion.

Anyway, i've been around for 2 months, mostly just trolling because there's no point in asking a question if the answer's already there.

Bravo, Bravo my good man. I agree...while USNEWS ranks dartmouth at nine, i'm not sure what I make of that ranking. I do put caltech, mit, stanford, chicago, Amherst and a few others in front of most of the Ivies, but not the military academies, with all due respect to those schools.

Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Kicked out of harvard - spent my first year drinking and fighting, free ride down the drain. Now i'm a north eastern man! It's not Harvard... but hey, atleast it's not Jr College.
    Northeastern, huh? I have two cousins going there next year, one across the street at WIT and at any given moment about six or seven friends of some capacity there. Do you play football there? Had a few friends go that route, and i'm not sure if things have changed, but being a five year program by and large, that first year was spent off the field and in the chem lab, so to speak. Every NU freshman football player i knew came back a good fifty pounds heavier that summer.

Big Green, huh hum, pardon me would ya happen to have some grey pupon guy, I still like UF...HE HE HE...might not be ivy, but hey were still kick azz in agriculture...LOL...j/k

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Bla bla bla. I agree with whatever you all said. Shiney red cars are nice to drive. I agree.

And yes there have been a lot of posts saying FIRST CYCLE. Honestly, I DONT EVEN READ EM.

Hey I like shiny red sports cars to...but wth? mine is green. LOL

Thread Information