Pdogg is offline New Member

Question What do you guys think about this>???

Alright, you guys definitely know you're stuff so I was hoping I could get some feedback going on here....

I'm 21, I'm 5'5 and weight 175 with about a 10% body fat. I"ve been lifting for about 3 and a half years and I've done some stupid cycles in the past. i.e. dbols by themselves (20 mg/day for 5 weeks, gained 15 lbs but KEPT 12 lbs somehow!!) and 300 mgs of deca /week and 50 mg of anadrol a week (the anadrols sucked, thank God for deca)

But after playing around on this site I've finally decided my cycle for this fall. I want to gain about 15-20 lbs. I'm lucky and don't hold a lot of water, so I"m not concerned with bloating. This is what I plan on doing. Feel free to critique it and let me know if I'll be able to get to 15-20 lbs with what I'm doing.

Week 1-4 35 mg/day of dbol
    week 1-10 500 mg of test cyp
    week 1-14 .5mg/EOD of liquidex
    and then classic clomid therapy (300/100/50)
    nolvadex on hand

What do you guys think? I was thinking of throwing in some deca QV 300, but I'm having a tough time with the money situation. Think I'm selling myself short not doing it? (Keep in mind this is my first time ever using test, I'm assuming I will get some nice size of it for a virgin )

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Pdogg that looks like a perfect cycle. Don't worry about the deca , you could even drop the dbol and see good results. If money is tight. Good diet and training are still 90% of it. Good luck.......

Cool, I'm glad to hear I don't need to worry about the deca . I was just hoping the test along (especially since its my first time) will do some damage. And I've had the dbols lying around for some time, so it'll be a good way to kick start this cycle.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Pdogg I would bump up the testosterone per week. You want to get the most bang for your buck, so run it at 700-900 milligrams a week if you can. By the way, there is no evidence to show that the body cannot handle larger amounts of testosterone the first time, regardless of what anybody may tell you. You'll definitely be happy if you raise it.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WiLLpOwEr
    Pdogg I would bump up the testosterone per week. You want to get the most bang for your buck, so run it at 700-900 milligrams a week if you can. By the way, there is no evidence to show that the body cannot handle larger amounts of testosterone the first time, regardless of what anybody may tell you. You'll definitely be happy if you raise it.
    I disagree with this completely. If the guy has never shot test, why should he up the dose that high.!? Bad advice. More is not always better.

The cycle you have is fine. Daddydbol is right, you don't even need the dbols but you can use them if youve got em.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Looks like a good cycle to me. Best of luck and let us know how it goes.

alright, thanks guys. So do you think I'll have a good chance of packing on 15-20 lbs if I bump my calories upto 5000 or so (sticking to "clean" foods of course) ?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you can eat 5000 calories of clean foods you are a better man than I am but yes you will certainly pack on some mass with that kind of caloric intake.

wahoo!!

Speedster is offline New Member
    U've said u've done some "stupid" cycles in the past like Dbols by themselves. I just got my first ever steroid pack through the post and it is Dianabol . (naposim). I'm a newbey so can someone enlighten me as to what might NOT be good about takind dbol 's by themselves?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Good cycle there bro! have you ever tried EQ?

the dent depot is offline Senior Member

Thumbs up

Cycle looks great! Nice and simple.
    I am of the school of doing lower dose cycles as long as you're responding. Upping in later cycles as you build a resistance. Look at the cycle I just completed down below...my 1st ever! 189 to 214 and lowered my bf%...by the look of the mirror anyway.

JMHO

D

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I had excellent results on first cycle with just 400 mg Test Cyp/ 400 mg Deca a week. 700-900 mg a week for the first time seems a bit extreme.

Symatech- No, I've never tried EQ, do you recommend throwing it in? Is it sort of expensive????

The Dent Depot- cool, you definitely gained a good amount of lbs!!! That's what I need to do!

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pdogg
    Symatech- No, I've never tried EQ, do you recommend throwing it in? Is it sort of expensive????

Since this is your first "real cycle" I would just run it the way you have it planned. EQ is a very good AS but you should give yourself the chance to see how test and you will react. Also never do anymore cycles without building it around some type of test.

Good luck bro the cycle looks solid.

Speedster - Same advice to you run test as your first cycle. Look at Pdogg's cycle and you will have it planned out for you. I would just lower the test to 400mg per week. Save the Deca for another cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Since this is your first "real cycle" I would just run it the way you have it planned. EQ is a very good AS but you should give yourself the chance to see how test and you will react. Also never do anymore cycles without building it around some type of test.

Good luck bro the cycle looks solid.

Speedster - Same advice to you run test as your first cycle. Look at Pdogg's cycle and you will have it planned out for you. I would just lower the test to 400mg per week. Save the Deca for another cycle.
    Excellent...I'm curious to see how I react to test (fingers crossed) I should be getting my stuff in the next few days and the injections will start in two weeks or so!!! I'll keep you guys posted. Thanks again

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedster
    U've said u've done some "stupid" cycles in the past like Dbols by themselves. I just got my first ever steroid pack through the post and it is Dianabol. (naposim). I'm a newbey so can someone enlighten me as to what might NOT be good about takind dbol's by themselves?
    There is no synergetic effect to an oral AAS alone, your most likely going to rise and crash..its mostly water bro..

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedster
    U've said u've done some "stupid" cycles in the past like Dbols by themselves. I just got my first ever steroid pack through the post and it is Dianabol. (naposim). I'm a newbey so can someone enlighten me as to what might NOT be good about takind dbol's by themselves?
    Take a look at this one

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=63319

also this one

http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=63380

there are some pros and cons
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-28-2003 at 03:15 PM.

Thread Information