rxarms is offline Associate Member

Uh... I just read

I just read test will get absorbed under your tongue in a medical journal. So we don't need to inject anymore. Just put a wad of test powder under your tongue. Right on no more shots?

BDTR is offline Retired
    The bio availiblity of it will be next to nothing especially since it's not water soluble, not to mention one of the benifits of taking it through an IM injection is the depot it makes so you'd need to dose in HUGE amounts hourly to keep blood levels even remotely stable and even then it would be useless.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Where u hear this from ? What site is that medical journal ?

Rookiejay is offline Member
    There was an article here, which mentioned Testosterone skin patch - that sounds interesting.......

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    the patch wont work either. youd have to cover your whole body to see the type of gains you are looking for. it comes down to a simple decision, either learn to love injecting, or dont do AAS.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    it comes down to a simple decision, either learn to love injecting, or dont do AAS.
    True..... If you're looking around ways to not inject then don't run gear. It doesn't hurt if you do it right.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I'd still prefer to inject, Hell could you imaging your tongue doing a 200lb bench press??

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Injecting is one of the best parts! This is just girlie-man talk.

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    The transdermal system. Amazing system if you ask. That patch delievers 5-10 mg of test into blood in a 24 hr. peroid. So ok thats between 35mg-70mg weekly. Still comes way short of recommended BB doses of 400-500 lets say. You would 7 patches or the gel packs to get that dosage. Each box is about 30 ct. at $45.00, so 1.50/patch x 7 = $10.5/day x 70 (10 week cycle)= $735.00 for a 10 week test cycle, compared to $120.00 400mg/week 10 week cycle IM. Yup OK not worth it. Only 10% of topical gets absorbed through skin so if you want 400mg /week which is 57mg/day you need to apply 570mg of test/ day. A big waste . and expensive, but if the price was OK and if it could be made what do you all think. or are we still craving those shots.

depdaddy is offline Member

injecting

i agree injecting is the best part..i look forward to the pain..doesnt really hurt when given correctly...but hey i guess im a freak i like pain ..hell i love it when my wife gives me head and bites

Thread Information