Covey is offline Junior Member

Winny 100 mg per day and my cutting cycle!

Here is my cycle please let me know what you think

1-10 Tess at 300mg a week
    1-6 Winny Tabs at 100mg ED
    Clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    CLA and Hydroxycut during the 2 weeks off!

Is the winny to strong of a dose at 100 or is that ok?

BDTR is offline Retired
    If its your first time running it i'd run it at 50mg ed, its hell on your joints. Also what kind of test are you running? The dosage is a little on the low side. I'd also run the winny at the end of the cycle, when is dependent on what kind of test your running so we can figure out a good post cycle plan for ya.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    It's been done before, but if anything is going to be high dose in that cycle, it should be the test. The test is what is really going to preserve the muscle while dieting.

Covey is offline Junior Member
    It is the Tess 200 Depot! I do not want to hold a lot of water and this is the only Tess that I can get my hands on! So what could I run the Tess @ per week and not hold very much water?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Covey
    It is the Tess 200 Depot! I do not want to hold a lot of water and this is the only Tess that I can get my hands on! So what could I run the Tess @ per week and not hold very much water?
    If you don't want to hold water run a anti-e in ur cycle. Also the winny will help in getting rid of the water. I would run the cycle like this:

WK 1 - 10 Test @ 400mg
    WK 8 - 13 Winny @ 50mg ED
    WK 1 - End of PCT Nolva @ 20mg (anti-e)
    Start clomid 1 dat after last inj/pill of winny

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If its your first time running it i'd run it at 50mg ed, its hell on your joints. Also what kind of test are you running? The dosage is a little on the low side. I'd also run the winny at the end of the cycle, when is dependent on what kind of test your running so we can figure out a good post cycle plan for ya.
    AGREED. 100mg of Winny is to much. I ran 50mg ED and I couldn't last the full 6 weeks. My joints 2 months later are still hurting. If this is your first cycle, I'd say do 400mg of Test per week.

Thread Information