Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

I heart mexico would be great.

Would have to make it look as cheap and cheesey as possible too!

b18razr is offline Junior Member
    lol like take a white cutoff sleeveless shirt and with a sharpie write it on there

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by b18razr
    that would be cool, just a thread where poeple actually preorder them but they have to pay before they pre order or something so he knows people are going to pay, also PTBJ is that logo in your avatar copywrited? Otherwise i could just take that logo to a screenprinter and get my own made
    Yes it is copyrighted and we cannot allow others to produce items with it.

We know that no one on here intends to do any harm, but it only takes one person to really screw up our whole company by using our logo. If we allow one person to do it, we have to allow others. And if one of the others had something against us for any odd reason, they could hurt our image terribly. Sorry about that bro.

I will keep everyone updated on the shirts though. Let me finish a few websites over the coming weeks and I will see about doing the preorder again.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    Yes it is copyrighted and we cannot allow others to produce items with it.

We know that no one on here intends to do any harm, but it only takes one person to really screw up our whole company by using our logo. If we allow one person to do it, we have to allow others. And if one of the others had something against us for any odd reason, they could hurt our image terribly. Sorry about that bro.

I will keep everyone updated on the shirts though. Let me finish a few websites over the coming weeks and I will see about doing the preorder again.
    Jason, sounds like a deal to me. Oh btw thanks for being interactive w/the member, good job as a moderator.....

Definately a good job with being interactive jason. I understand about using the logo thing, thats cool just as soon as you can we want some shirts

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Personally I think we should go with the Italian design soccer shirt style. That way it's nice and tight, covers the arms nice and tight so they look huge.
    They message should read something like,
    Dianabol - breakfast of champions, like someone said. or maybe something less conspicuous like - Second place is the First loser! If you're not living on the edge then you're taking up too much space!

That'll do for me.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    I also think that Jason shouldn't have to make an order until everyone has placed their orders and payed for them. What they are doing is kinda risky so they need to make sure they are going to get the money for project. Pay up front, trust AR and get a cool T-shirt!

PTbyJason is offline Retired Admin
    talon, b18razr, don't thank me for being interactive. I am addicted just like everyone else is. I have signed on 5 times already today! LOL

The Base, this is one major problem that always develops. What should be on the shirt. I will assure you that there will be ten different combinations of design/colors/what website should be on the shirt choices. We are going to have to come to a conclusion on which shirt we should do. Often times there is a minimal order that must be done for the shirts and having 10 different designs at 3 or 4 different sizes and 3 different colors at a minimal of 20 shirts each won't work. I really hope we can make this thing work and come up with a design that everyone likes.

Just a big logo of your avatar on the back and the letters AR and make like XL-M sizes or somethin then more people would fit in them, i noticed last time you guys tried to do this or did it a lot of people wanted smalled sizes than the XL's they came in.

There will be too much of a debate for a cheesey slogan so I say drop the catchphrase and keep it simple with the logo.

exactly

talon is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PTbyJason
    talon, b18razr, don't thank me for being interactive. I am addicted just like everyone else is. I have signed on 5 times already today! LOL

The Base, this is one major problem that always develops. What should be on the shirt. I will assure you that there will be ten different combinations of design/colors/what website should be on the shirt choices. We are going to have to come to a conclusion on which shirt we should do. Often times there is a minimal order that must be done for the shirts and having 10 different designs at 3 or 4 different sizes and 3 different colors at a minimal of 20 shirts each won't work. I really hope we can make this thing work and come up with a design that everyone likes.
    Jason, your shirt, your website, your choice. I think your logo with the letters AR and a short quote like,"Obsession is a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated" would be great. I mean Im not saying it should be that quote, but these three would be enough. Thanks boss.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information