Thread: Sustanon

Mclaren_v12 is offline Junior Member

Sustanon

Been on sust for about 2 months, starting with a 250 mg of sust for the first 2 weeks then 500 mg for 4 weeks then back down to 250 mg for the remaining 4 weeks. I haven't seen any appreciable gains in strength or size; I eat like a pig and work out hard...also rest lots too. I'm going to continue taking sust for another 5 weeks but about 500 mg a week, and will stack with either D-bol or Winny depending on what I feel like. Any suggestions?

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mclaren_v12
    Been on sust for about 2 months, starting with a 250 mg of sust for the first 2 weeks then 500 mg for 4 weeks then back down to 250 mg for the remaining 4 weeks. I haven't seen any appreciable gains in strength or size; I eat like a pig and work out hard...also rest lots too. I'm going to continue taking sust for another 5 weeks but about 500 mg a week, and will stack with either D-bol or Winny depending on what I feel like. Any suggestions?
    Well when I didn't know any better that is the exact same thing that all my friends used when they first started and we all grew like weeds. Are you sure your sus is legit would be the first question.

Anyhow, my first friend did the same cycle and gained 23lbs. They all started the same time, only a couple threw in deca as well. The ones that threw in deca and dbol gained about 30lbs, it was 4 of them first timers. All gained the 20-30lbs though.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    You should have stacked it in the beggining of your cycle. Dbol is a great jump start for sust. Drink more water.

popa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhino58
    You should have stacked it in the beggining of your cycle. Dbol is a great jump start for sust. Drink more water.
    I agree....and you should of started it at 500mgs right off the bat, no need to taper. IMO thats where you went wrong, gains would of been alot better if you hadn't did that...if you wanted to up the dosage then you should lengthen the cycle by 4 weeeks expesially if its long acting ester.
    Last edited by popa; 08-22-2003 at 07:30 PM.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Just curious what type of sus was it, some companies have underdosed batches. That maybe part of your problem. Also whats your diet like, could need more of something in it.

web03 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle, when I had no clue what i was doing and started anyways like an idiot, I did 250mg of Sus first 2 weeks, 500 wk4-6, 250 wk 7 and 8.....and I gained 30 lbs. Like stated earlier, make sure you're eating like a champ and healthy food also. This might be a dumb question but from what i've seen with other people on a cycle and didn't get any good results........are you working out hard enough? I know it might be dumb but its just a question.

Quote Originally Posted by web03
    my first cycle, when I had no clue what i was doing and started anyways like an idiot, I did 250mg of Sus first 2 weeks, 500 wk4-6, 250 wk 7 and 8.....and I gained 30 lbs. Like stated earlier, make sure you're eating like a champ and healthy food also. This might be a dumb question but from what i've seen with other people on a cycle and didn't get any good results........are you working out hard enough? I know it might be dumb but its just a question.

Ya, I do workout at a really high intensity. A few times I have had to be carried out of the gym, I sometimes though not often get sick at the gym. I eat really well, and use quality supplements. I'm thinking of restarting the cycle as someone had suggested with d-bol and 500mg/wk of sust.

EGP? is offline Junior Member
    how many calorie are you eating?

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    sust has different esters that leave your body at different times...so if your pyramiding back and forth and only running 500mg max then your levels of test are different everday...

run 500mg the rest of your cycle, put the d-bol in the begging of your cycle next time....up your calories, and switch up your routine, that will help you get better results...Madmax

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    What do you been they carry you out of the gym and getting sick. That does not seem right to me?

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I think you are over taxing your muscle and causing catabolism, muscle failure and poor recovery is negating all the gains

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Take your normal work out and add maybe one exercise to it, try to increase your weight, eat more and rest more, but dont over do it in the gym. If you dont gain 20lbs. + on your first SUS cycle Id say it is fake.

Thanks, I'm sure I have overtrained a bit and my caloric intake is somewhere around 3600 cal/day. And I will be sure to cycle the sust like Madmax has mentioned.

Blackac is offline Associate Member

listen...

Quote Originally Posted by Mclaren_v12
    Ya, I do workout at a really high intensity. A few times I have had to be carried out of the gym, I sometimes though not often get sick at the gym. I eat really well, and use quality supplements. I'm thinking of restarting the cycle as someone had suggested with d-bol and 500mg/wk of sust.

12 weeks SUS 500mg/week
    10 weeks DECA 400mg/week
    1-4week D-Bol 30mg/ed

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    First off Sust is way over rated. I took 500mg a week for 6 weeks and gained 25lbs but i started it off with D-Bol. Sounds like your sust might be fake. Your mistake has been made by many of us at some point.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    If you are not seeing any results then it is one or more of three things
    1) fake gear
    2) not dieting right
    3) not training right

P.S. not that we have pct there is not need to cycle up and down like that.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    So, 250mg/week week is not enough even for a first timer? I am considering 100mg prop EOD. That is only 350mg/week. Is that a waste!?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    i would go 500mg ! im doing kinda the same cycle ...
    500mg sust 1-15
    400mg Eq 1-15
    50mg winny ed 12-18

two months is a long time to not notice any gains ! with sust i read that you should be getting a litttle stronger around maybe 3 days into the cycle b/c of the prop but the prop is too low of a dose get any noticeable gains but after the about 3-4weeks when all 3 tests are active in your body you should be getting some pretty good gains ! at least from what ive seen ! you might of bought some fake shit bro! i havent had any mass gains yet either but its been 4 weeks and the last week i was in cali so i couldnt pump right and eat right and obviously didnt get good rest but hopefully ill start my gaining this week!

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    SUS is good and u should of have put on some size. You sure it is real ??

Thread Information