Yorgo is offline New Member

Lightbulb Heellllpppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey fellow bodybuilders.
    I need ur honest opinions and help. I have been training for 11 months...i am 5"10 weigh 87 killo's....when i started training i weighed 71 kg...so ive put on 16 kg in that time....ALL NATURAL...

However, now its time to get serious and i need a boost so ive decided to experiment with setroids. The thing is i am inexperienced with them and have basically no idea wat i'm getting in to.

I basically want to weigh about 95 kg of muscle. I only want to take one type of steroid at a time. I have been told deca - durabolin is a good steroid to use. I wanted to know if injecting 300mg ( 3ml) for 8 weeks is suitable to get up to abt 95kg?. Wat side effects would i be looking at if i were to take that amount for 8 weeks? Do i take that 300mg of deca in one hit or do i say take that does in 2 1.5ml injections? would i lose much when i stop taking deca, how much would my weight go down? Also, its nearly summer hear in Australia, so during december i wanna take clenbuterol to cut up, cause one of my mates used it and it ripped him up hard abs and everything..way do u think??

i train 7 days a week, a body part a day...my routine is...monday- back, tuesaday - chest, calves, wednesday - triceps, legs thursday - biceps, friday - shoulders, saturday - back, sunday - legs..i eat 5 meals a day....

hope u guys can help me.....i have a mate that said he can get me 10ml of deca for 90 dollars Australian

hope u guys can help me out and post ur opinions......

The original jason Guest
    Deca on its on imho is not a good cycle I would mix it with something else I dont think you will get to your desired weight with just one cycle of deca but you might If you stack it with test and dbol !, also 300 mg per week is not enough if you were to do a deca only cycle I would suggest 400mg per week every week for 8 weeks and then clomid therapy post cycle to help restart your naturla test production which will help youu keep your gains, keep reading some posts and asking questions you will get all the advice you need

peace
    jason

Question

so jason ur saying to take 400mg (4ml) a week of deca for 8 weeks...with that amount of deca how many times do i inject it in that week...in one hit??...then take clomid....how many weeks do i take clomid for?? and how much do i take???

sorry for som many questions bro...ut i just wan to make sure that i do it correctly.....

The original jason Guest
    2 hits per week of 2ml one mon and one thurs or something just try to keep the time in between same so the levels in the blood stay about the same, as for clomid week 9 & 11 50mg ed week 10 100mg ed you can take those at any time of day

peace
    jason

Arrow

one more question bro....by taking 40omg per week of deca for 8 weeks and 3 weeks clomid....how much weight do u think i could put on???..i'm currently 87 kg....

The original jason Guest
    no idea its so unpredictable i guess anywhere between 4 and 8 kilos if you do it right

peace
    jason

Yorgo, your not gonna get the gains you want with just Deca . First Deca comes in diffrent mgs usually 200mg so break it up say monday and thursday. You might want to add some sus 250 twice a week 500mg total for week, maybe same time with deca. The clomid is important to keep your gains or at least some of it. What you should o is check the "half life" for whatever you take then you add clomid.deca and sus are about 4 weeks so do clomid 4 weeks after. This is not a strong cycle infact its basic and you'll love it.

Fast R

so can u post the stack clearly that ur suggesting....like wat days and how much of each roid....also wat side effects would i be looking at? and how much weight and muscle mass would i be looking at?

wks 1 - 10 400mg Deca so 200mg monday and 200mg thursday
    wks 1- 8 /10 up to you. 500mg sos so 250mg monday with deca and 250mg on thursday with deca.

3 - 4 wkks after your last shot use clomid 50mg for the 1st weew then 100mg for 2nd and 50mg last week. If you use deca by itself then you'll get deca dick (wont work)

You can also jump start your cycle because it wont kick in till about 4weeks from your first shot use anadrol / dbol .

For side effects ... you got to at least look up for yourself.

Fast R

thanks bro....wat weight gains will i be looking at???......and how much will it cost for all this u reckon?

I cant predict what your gains will be. It without a doubt depends on how you eat and how hard you work out. Prices vary all over, just depend s where you are.

Fast R

choice is offline Junior Member
    sounds like he is overtraining IMHO

BullDogg20 is offline Member
    hey yorgo in my opinion run at least 400 mgs of deca a week, and if you want quality gains run winney or eq with it. winney evry day for superior quality gains and winney eod for god quality gains. probaly gain 10 - 15 lbs but not sure very unpredictable.

I had a friend run sustanon and deca and didnt gain huge mass gains but did recieve fairly good quality, he ate really clean thou. he experiance huge str gains thou

peace out BullDogg20

thanks guys, training a body part a day is not overtraining...i'm only in the gym 1 hr max, and i eat pretty well and sleep well..i also do occassionally take the odd day off when my body needs it.....otherwise i tend to feel weak and lazy and not as hard...i'm a bit of a gym junkie....

BigWill is offline Junior Member
    Well, no flame, but I think you are getting some pretty careless advise.

1. You have been training 11 months. That is no where near enough time to build a good base. You need at LEAST another year. (and not before 24 yrs old)

2. You ARE overtraining if you are in the gym lifting 7 days a week, even at one body part a week. You NEVER work just one body part with any exercise, unless you are somehow able to totally isolate the muscle you are working on, which is difficult to do.

You didnt mention your age, but that is the first question someone who is so willing to design cycles for others should do, especially on this board. Again, this is not a flame, but sometimes what I read on here amazes me.

i'm 20 yrs old....and have been training 11 months....do u think that is to early to do the sust and deca stack mentioned to me above???

Yes. Dont be so eager to do AS before you stop growing. You have not reached your genetic potential yet.
    Be safe, be smart, good luck.

ok...thanks heaps man....

with the overtraining thing....do u reckon training the bodyparts once a week is sufficient???...i like to do back twice and legs twice cause their my week points...wat do u think??

Yorgo Big Will is right .. my bad. I should of asked about your age and so on. In fact I wouldnt do it till 24yrs just to play it safe. Im so use to posts like "been in the gym for a week ready to poke myself, or should I cycle dbol for 8 or 10 weeks?" I guess after too many posts like that you just start skipping the basics.

Fast R

r6guy is offline New Member
    Yorgo - Why just one ? I say stack, you get much better results. =] It's not that bad, really. O=)

As for your routine, I posted it on another thread, but this is one I got out of a magazine that works pretty good for me.

Monday - Chest, (Also says calves but I don't do that)
    Tuesday - Back, Abs
    Weds - Legs (Quads, Calves)
    Thurs - Biceps, Triceps
    Fri - Shoulders, Traps, Abs
    Sat & Sun - Days off (Maybe good hard cardio days if you are a gym junkie).

Originally posted by Yorgo
    ok...thanks heaps man....

with the overtraining thing....do u reckon training the bodyparts once a week is sufficient???...i like to do back twice and legs twice cause their my week points...wat do u think??
    Once body part, once a week is the classic method and works great. Give it time: your weak parts will catch up. The routine above my post sounds as good as any.

P.S. If your back is weak, make sure you include bent over rows for overall back strength; lat pull downs for thickening your lats and cable rows to put the beef on. And dont forget those deadlifts

Nate_Dog is offline Member
    YORGO!

I do not know of any Deca that comes in 100mg/ml in Australia. Deca 50.... Nandrolin etc, all come in 50mg/ml!

So if you want 400mg/week that is 8mls/week. And so on and so on.

Just thought I would correct you on that one bud!

Late....
    Nate_Dog

Thread Information