Thread: Fake anavar?

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member

Fake anavar?

i recently recieved 100 10mg capsules of anavar from a supplier, i broke one of the capsules open to find it fileld with a white tasteless powder, common sense suggests to me it is not real, as it is very uncommon to find tasteless pharmaceuticals or chemicals, they all seem to have a very bitter noticeable taste, anyone tasted known good anavar, or have any thoughts on this?

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Should have a bitter, medicine-like taste to it. That's the best way to describe it. And I do not think I have ever heard of Anavar in capsules. We might need more information/picture to further comment and help you.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    spanish generic anavar comes in capsules, and its 10mg, i have just never used it, but i know alot of bros have, bump for any info. By the way in the last year the chinese have started to produce var again, so its highly likely to see var in capsule form as the chinese powders are alot cheaper than the original italian var powder

peace

fudgedelic is offline Associate Member
    here is a picture of the capsule, and my source says they are made by aventisis
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Fake anavar?-picture-057.jpg  

Thread Information