Thread: Serostim HGH?

xman is offline Junior Member

Serostim HGH?

I got to kits' 126iu/kit. Each amp has 18iu's. I want to do 6iu's/day. On the packaging it says that once you mix it it is only good for 24hrs. So how do you get 3 inj. out of this,if it is no longef good after 24hrs?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Use Bacteriostatic Water

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    yup, bacteroistatic water should last up to 2 weeks.

I don't know why the kits don't come with them.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Ditto, I made the mistake of using the water that came with it, only to find out it barely lasts 28 hours. Also, You are going to need more than "2" kits, especially if your running 6iu's a day. Remember, you need to run it at least 3 months..

southsidejunckie is offline New Member
    Can any of you give me a good source for a kit.just got took for $1k it [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by southsidejunckie
    Can any of you give me a good source for a kit.just got took for $1k it [email protected]

Bro, WE DO NOT SOURCE POST ON THIS BOARD...Your just setting yourself up for a MAJOR scam...I woulnd't be answering any emails If I were you.....If you think you got taken for 1K, you aint seen nothing yet....

Bacteriostatic water?

where can I get Bacteriostatic water? Also, would it be best to split my 6iu's into to shot's, 3 twice a day? I can get one more kit, but would it be better to maybe do 4ius a day instead of 6, to spread it out over a loner period of time? One last thing, I read that if you are not go to use insulin , that you should still try to get an insulin spike. Cansome ne explain that to me? Does that me you just need to get in a bunch of carbs? How much, when,etc?

I would start off with 4iu's and see how your body reacts. I am only doing 2/3 Iu's ED and I have gotten bad sides. Its better to run lower dosages for longer periods of time. Most people do 4iu's 5d on 2 days off (to save money) You will need at least 3 kits if you do it that way.

The Butcher is offline Member
    You don't HAVE to have Bacteriostatic water to make Serostim last longer than 24 hrs. The reason the package insert says to take it within 24hrs is because Serostim is prescribed only to AIDS patients. Given the fact that AIDS patients have an IMMUNE DEFICIENCY, the bottles should not sit in the fridge where there is the potential for bacteria to build up and possibly cause an infection. If someone with an IMMUNE DEFICIENCY were to get an infection, potentially, death could result. So, that is why the package insert says to use within 24 hours.

Also, bacteriostatic water is relatively cheap ($3-$5 for 50cc or so). Given the relatively high ($1400 or so in a pharmacy) price of Serostim, don't you think that if it were really needed to prevent degredation of the GH, they would have included it in the water used for reconstitution?

Now, I'm not saying that you shouldn't use bacteriostatic water. It's cheap, and will probably give most of you peace of mind that your GH has not been ruined. But, for those of you who do not have bacteriostatic water, or who have been running it without the bacteriostatic water, do not think that your GH has been ruined. It is just fine. As long as you use it within 5-7 days, you should have fully dosed GH. Hope this helps.

Butcher

knucklez is offline New Member
    I couldn't have said it any better myself!

4 is

Ok I now have 3 kits. I now plan on doing 4iu's a day. Should I split this up into 2 inj a day? Do you really need to take 2 days off? I plan on using some sust with my HGH. I am 200lbs, about 12% bf, how much sust do you think I need? I really am trying to as little test as possable. My hair has gotten thin from my cycles and I am taking propecia and using manoxidil. Also, I know someone had metions someting about spiking your insulin while on growth. Can anyone elaborate?
    Last edited by xman; 08-26-2003 at 11:10 PM.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xman
    Ok I now have 3 kits. I now plan on doing 4iu's a day. Should I split this up into 2 inj a day? Do you really need to take 2 days off? I plan on using some sust with my HGH. I am 200lbs, about 12% bf, how much sust do you think I need? I really am trying to as little test as possable. My hair has gotten thin from my cycles and I am taking propecia and using manoxidil. Also, I know someone had metions someting about spiking your insulin while on growth. Can anyone elaborate?
    Doing research on GH - so, bump on that one

Also. How long would 1 126 iu kit last at 4 iu's a day? (just 126/4 = 31.5 or there's some trick, so it lasts longer?)
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-27-2003 at 05:54 PM.

Thread Information