Sigmaguy2 is offline Junior Member

to add dbol or not?

ok so i am about to start my new cycle and would like to add some dbol to jumpstart things......cycle is 500 test e/wk and 400mg EQ/wk....the thing is last time i took dbol 25mgs/ed/4wks i blew up like a balloon and looked ridiculous....i really havent been able to find liquidex anywhere and arimidex is pretty pricey...so question is....if i do add dbol could running nolvadex ed help with this bloat, or should i just not add the dbol....cause i do like it alot and the pumps.....btw the dbol was Naps last time, so maybe switch to pink thais?....any input would be greatful

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    It's up to you man. Nol wont do much for the bloat. If you wanna blow up, use the D-bol. Try the pinks this time. you should find some A-dex for the bloat tho.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    You could also use winny instead if you don't want to blow up. You'll still get good lean muscle gains from the winny.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    First off, not to demean your efforts, but if you're having a hard time locating liquidex you're really not looking hard enough. Have you considered starting with prop if you're bloat prone?

depdaddy is offline Member
    nolvadex 20mg will help some but yes you will still bloat...if you still want to add dbol i would use Shanghai

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of Shanghai dbol . Is it another UG lab?

depdaddy is offline Member
    yes Shanghai is underground..several post on it here..even current lab results and pics

Thread Information