cajun2577 is offline New Member

HELP! Need help of first time PCT

Ok this is what i can get clomid as much as i need. Novla the same thing. Maybe arimidex but not sure. And Clen . But i need to know how much to take and when. Cycle is 750mgs per week of Test Enanth. And I also need to know how much Protein etc. Currently I am getting about 300 grams a day and about 4500 Cals a day. I am cutting carbs a little right now so when i come off it won't be that hard to loose the fat B/C i have gained a little body fat 1%. And how much cardio right now i am doing 20 of cardio keeping the Pulse rate around 130. What should i do? I know it is alot to ask for but i don't want to lose all my gains. I have gained 15 lbs so far 7 weeks in and am doing a 12 week cycle. Thanks Guys

cajun

Bump????!!!

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    If I'm understanding this correctly, you don't have anything on hand right now to begin PCT? With a 750mg/week dose, I assume you're not new to this in the least (or i hope not). What did you use in the past for PCT and how did that work? With a 12 weeker I see no reason why straight clomid won't cut it. I personally would be running my anti-e straight through to combat any rebound effect while I "normalize", but it appears you haven't been running one.

Well I am taking 20mgs of Nolva ed. And no this isn't the first time but the first time this long. I just ran nolva before. And i can get what ever i want that is why i don't have it now cause all i have to do is pick it up.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    get it now. because murphys law is always in effect. when you need it...it wont be there. Learn from so many others mistakes and get your clomid now. take 300mg 2 weeks after your last test shot. then 100mg next 10 days and 50 mg next 10

Thread Information