RC_0891 is offline Junior Member

Nolva vs. Clomid for PCT

Allright bro's, I have my cycle ready, everything on hand, one last decision to make, help me out

25 years old, training 8-9 years, 210 lbs 12 percent bf blah blah

wk 1-10 500 mgs test cyp
    wk 1-10 400 mgs eq
    wk 1-10 proviron 50mgs ed
    wk 1-10 nolva 20 mgs ed
    wk 8-13 winny 50 mgs ed

PCT 3 days after last winny 300 mgs clomid, then next week 150 mgs ed
    then 100 mgs then 50 mgs

now my question.

Recently I have been reading discussions that nolva is a better choice for PCT. benefits: nolva has a positive effect on cholesterol levels, less resulting acne due to less intake of nolva..

now... should i stick with clomid for PCT or rely on nolva? should i drop the nolva and rely on proviron for estrogen control during the cycle? What ya think? thanks bros

-RC

100571 is offline Associate Member
    bump. Damn good question. Any thoughts about adding HCG to the mix?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    HCG should be used when you are comming off of cycles that will shut you down hard..... example would be like when running Deca at high doses or at long periods or running cycles that are very long. Running a moderate cycle that shuts you down slightly will only need clomid or clomid and another drug to keep estrogen levels in check like nolva.

I use nolva and clomid for PCT.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I have always used 'only clomid' as my post cycle therapy in the past with relative good success. But upon reading many many posts and threads of other member's experiences, I have changed my PCT approach to running nolva and clomid together.
    Consider Both. 20mgs nolva=50mgs of clomid. Run nnolva in same fashion as clomid.

~US~

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I agree to running clomid and nolva together. Some have different opinions on how to do it though.

Ok sounds good... clomid and nolva together. now, Would I take equal amounts of both? If so, should I keep my dosage of clomid at 300 for the first day? 300mgs clo and 120 mgs nolva in one day seems like a lot. Anyone have a decent dosing schedule i could use? Also.... are both nolva and clomid r ecommeded to take with a meal? As if that many pills wouldn't fill me up to begin with......

thanks bro's
    -RC

LOCKDOWN is offline Banned
    Take 'em all in the morning.

toolman is offline Banned
    RC I would keep running the Nolva 20 mg and do your clomid as scheduled. I take them before I go to bed and they aren't hard on my stomach, everyone is diffeernt though.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    RC I would keep running the Nolva 20 mg and do your clomid as scheduled. I take them before I go to bed and they aren't hard on my stomach, everyone is diffeernt though.
    yeah continue running the 20mgs of nolva throughout PCT. May consider upping nolva 40mgs the first few days from start of clomid.

Bump for more suggestions...

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    yeah continue running the 20mgs of nolva throughout PCT. May consider upping nolva 40mgs the first few days from start of clomid.

Bump for more suggestions...

~US~
    hmmm yeah... bump... any more suggestions... seems like nolva and clomid are running away with it

-RC

Here is a Q: If Nolva and Clomid only block receptors and not actually estrogen production/armatization (you know what I mean) then wouldn't you get a backlash of estrogen binding to receptors after you stop taking said drug? How long does it take for the estrogen that is just floating around in your system to clear out so that you can come off of the receptor blocker?

Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    Here is a Q: If Nolva and Clomid only block receptors and not actually estrogen production/armatization (you know what I mean) then wouldn't you get a backlash of estrogen binding to receptors after you stop taking said drug? How long does it take for the estrogen that is just floating around in your system to clear out so that you can come off of the receptor blocker?
    good question. which makes me question... why wouldn't proviron or arimidex be a better option for pct? that is one I would like to know

-RC

ross3814 is offline Member
    Some guy at the gym told me that clomid was bullshit, but i think that is shit

Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    good question. which makes me question... why wouldn't proviron or arimidex be a better option for pct? that is one I would like to know

-RC
    *bump*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-RC

^

Quote Originally Posted by 100571
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-RC

^
    bump again.... I am thinking that pro or arimi should be run for a few weeks into PCT. yes?

RC

tRaNs is offline New Member
    Hi,,, i dont speak english very well, but this is my traduction:

After reading posts of William Llewellyn (w_llewellyn) and macrophage69alpha about the Nolvadex and the HCG , and investigating a little in the MedLine, I have changed my opinion about best stack to recover axis HPTA. Before it thought that the HCG did not have practical application post cycle, but now I realize that has it if it is used at the precise moment. And that precise moment is between the last injections and before taking the aids necessary to recover the LH (more ahead we will speak of these aids). The idea is that, although we recover the LH, the reduced size of the testicles as a result of the atrophy of such caused by the cycle, will cause that they produce less testosterone and will take more in recovering the normal levels of testosterone . Ahi is where the HCG is useful, to previously increase during two week the size of the testicles (not more than 3 weeks, for which they are wanted to extend, the sobrestimulation per longer periods of time will produce insensibilidad of the testicles to the LH). How to use the HCG for this intention? Let us say that I am going to stimulate the testicles approximately two weeks.

The first injection of HCG will be of 5000 UI, and every 4 days 2000 UI, this us dá:

Day 0 - > 5000 UI
    Day 4 - > 2000 UI
    Day 8 - > 2000 UI
    Day 12 - > 2000 UI
    Day 16 - > 2000 UI
    Day 20 ------> begins the use of the aids to recover the LH

Day 20 must agree with the moment at which the level of steroids post-cycle is already the sufficiently low thing, that mg of steroid in the blood stops most of you cover with mats I I would consider in less than 100. It is possible to be considered with the average life of you cover with mats them. Evidently, if already we know the moment "day 20", we can back down in the time to know when the treatment with the HCG is begun ("day 0").

After a cycle, the androgen level in the low body of radical way. The body compensates this with an estrogen overproduction to maintain stops the steroid levels. The estrogen asímismo inhibits the natural production of testosterone and, in the time that passes between the conclusion of the cycle and the recovery of the axis, a great amount of muscular mass is lost. Therefore, to everybody it interests to him to recover the endogenous production of testosterone as quickly as it is possible. The Nolvadex will reduce to the estrogen post-cycle, so that the steroid deficiency is perceived and the hypothalamus is stimulated to regenerate the natural production of testosterone in the body.

There are studies, where this of but putting them, which the tamoxifeno is but powerful that the clomifeno to recover the LH. Despues of the HCG, is used Tamoxifeno to 40 mg per day during 10 days, and following the 10 days are used 20mg per day. In order to avoid the effect by ricochet, whereas the Nolvadex "deceives", arimidex is used to avoid that they form but estrogenos. then, despues of those 20 days of nolva, 1/4 arimidex also, and arimidex must leave in slope also to avoid its bounce, which becomes one week to 1/4 EOD. I hope serves to them. Many texts are translated of some forums which I attend.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG TEXAN
    I agree to running clomid and nolva together. Some have different opinions on how to do it though.
    Always run Nolva with your clomid. Clomid is synthetic estrogen. Your body has extra estrogen post cycle, hence, run nolva or you may have some sreious estrogen sides.

like2juice is offline Junior Member
    From the research I have done a mixture of clomid and nolv is the best option for PCT.

Thread Information