kman is offline Anabolic Member

Who's been to Jamaica

Can you get pins there? What would be the consequences of getting caught with like a bottle of Eq and a bottle of test? Can some one help me out I am buggin about bringing my gear there, and I don't want to miss 3 weeks..ANY ideas.. thanx fellas

bump Anyone?????/

toolman is offline Banned
    They don't care what your bringing in Mahn....only what you may try to bring out. Regardless, a few $20's get you out of any trouble with anyone except murder.

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    i just got back on Saturday. I finished my cycle the day before I left though. Me personally, I wouldnt bring pins on a plane nor would I bring gear. Leave it at home. Get on when you get back. Next time better planning bro. I wouldnt buy anything down there that your gonna stick yourself with. Jamaica is great when your at the resorts, but when you leave the resorts its a pretty dirty place.
    Goo dluck

100571 is offline Associate Member
    FedEx your gear to your hotel, maybe?

yea would fed ex get there though, i mean they don't even have a major highway there, anyone know how reliable it would be to ship it there... thanx

roch is offline Member
    dude, just go to vegas and stay in the us of a!

mass junkie is offline banned
    I went to Jamaica on my Honeymoon.........well one of my stops on a cruise anyway............F*&k that place..............I wouldnt go back if you gave me a lifetime supply of gear!...........second thought scratch that.............But you get my point...........the resorts are cool....but if you go on any tour..................the locals bug the shit out of you for money..................dude try to hit me up for money to take pictures of me and my wife..................at dunns river falls.............imho jamaica is overrated..................Go to mexico instead!......

Juggernaut is offline AR Jester
    For anyone heading to the island and want to try and reduce the amount of people hitting you up for cash...............say the word "Qwatty" and repeat it if they persist. Doubt they will once they here that. First thing it does is let's them know you know a little about the island (you know how things work) and second it means you haven't one red cent in their own langue. They know that word all to well. Sorry about the spelling I have no idea how too really spell the word but it's pronounced like saying the word squat, just dropping the S and putting a Y on the end.

I worked there for something like 18 months and learned a few things here and there. The most important one, due to the fact that everyone walks everywhere (cars are too expensive) you could hit one of them, whatever you do DO NOT STOP, drive to the first police office you can find and report it. I know it’s not what you’d do here in the states but over here they won’t pull you out of the car and kill you, well it’s less likely to happen here, sad but true.

Last but not least, big business runs things on the island. If you find yourself being searched at a stop point (yes they have those pop up here and there) be polite and tell them you work as an engineer for Alcan or Alcoa. For the American bro’s use Alcan there based in Pittsburg for the Canadian bro’s use Alcoa their based in Canada (sorry I forget the exact location). Based on my experience when they here Alcan and Alcoa they wave you right through.

Just an FYI

Toolman, naw….a twenty will work for murder as well, again sad but true.

hybrid is offline Member
    I wouldn't try and bring any gear or pins to Jamaica. Last time I went there a guy on our charter, for some idiot reason, had some weed in his bag. (You can buy weed anywhere in Jamaica and it's dirt cheap, so I don't know why he brought some from the states.) Anyway, they find the weed at the airport random search. They then proceed to throw his ass in jail for the entire week. During this time the run his wife through hoops trying to figure a way to get him out of jail. They keep him in jail until his scheduled flight departure the following week. Then they threw his ass on the plane and told him they hoped he learned his lesson.
    If I were you, I would just try and buy some gear there. If you are near a big town, just go find a vet. It can't be that hard. Only thing is to be careful. Jamaica can be a meaner place than Mexico.

Thread Information