someday is offline Member

well since i cant post in the questions forum ill post here.

Alright feel anyone can move this to the correct forum if they'd like and can. I still cant post new threads the in the questions forum.

Aight guys, im a week and a half into my cutting cycle using t3/clen and 500mg's a week of sust and 600 mg's a week of eq. I just weighed myself and i weigh exactly the same as when i started. What gives? My cardio has been about three times a week, and my diet has been good around 2000 calories a day. What am i doing wrong here guys i've invested to much time and money to n othave this work for me.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I don't know but I see another problem with your cycle. You're on the t3 and clen now, but your steroids won't kick in for at least a month. In the meantime you will be burning more calories than you're consuming. IMO, no gear + t3/clen + lowered calories = loss of muscle mass. If I were you, I would have started the cycle with something quick acting, like prop, var, winny, halo, or tren . I'd really consider adding one of those immediately. Good luck.

someday is offline Member
    Yah...i figured that out about 4 days ago. Thing is i haven't gotten any weaker either....what gives. Im thinking about just wrapping this up and making some fina...My t3 is cynomel from mexico...could it be underdosed???????

Also i would like to thank whoever moved this here.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    cynomel is good shit.

Quote Originally Posted by someday
    Yah...i figured that out about 4 days ago. Thing is i haven't gotten any weaker either....what gives. Im thinking about just wrapping this up and making some fina...My t3 is cynomel from mexico...could it be underdosed???????

Also i would like to thank whoever moved this here.

Thread Information