Mealticket is offline Senior Member

test suspension 1/2 life and detection times?

Looked everyewhere.
    couldn't find it. Anyone know 1/2 life and drug test detection time? Has anyone udes susp and kept any real gains from it? Thanks guys.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's a few hours and needs to be injected 2 times a day.......... It will be detected as natural test in your system

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    Like Mudman said drug test cant pick it up

Quote Originally Posted by TRE
    Like Mudman said drug test cant pick it up
    so you're telling me i can stick my ass an hour or 2 before competition and then get tested afterwards and it won't show up? If so do you have links to any threads that support this? I was under the impression that some drug tests can pick up whether or not certain testesterones or gh's show up in your body as being synthetic

BrownBomber is offline Member
    If this is true does that mean any olympic, nfl, etc. athlete can take it and not worry?

BB

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mealticket
    so you're telling me i can stick my ass an hour or 2 before competition and then get tested afterwards and it won't show up? If so do you have links to any threads that support this? I was under the impression that some drug tests can pick up whether or not certain testesterones or gh's show up in your body as being synthetic
    The only thing it will detect is that you have a higher test count....... I do not have any links for you to read.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Actually thats not true
    Testing for testosterone is a comparison between testosterone and epi-testosterone. Epi-testosterone is produced in humans in exactly a 1-1 ratio with testosterone. When you inject testosterone you are not injecting epi-testosterone. Thus the ratio in a steriod user is skewed- no longer 1-1.

Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Actually thats not true
    Testing for testosterone is a comparison between testosterone and epi-testosterone. Epi-testosterone is produced in humans in exactly a 1-1 ratio with testosterone. When you inject testosterone you are not injecting epi-testosterone. Thus the ratio in a steriod user is skewed- no longer 1-1.
    So then it will show up on a drug test if taken immediatly before? Does anyone know drug test detection time?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    You could use suspension up to 2 days before. Some will say 1 day, but best be safe. You have an active life of about 24 hours

raoul3 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pheedno
    Actually thats not true
    Well actually a sample isn't declared positive until it reaches a 6/1 ratio (MOST people produce 1/1 but not everyone). And they can't differentiate exo to endo test (nor GH for than matter) so theoretically you could take suspension right before competition, just a reasonable amount, that won't make you go over the ratio.
    However, like I said this ratio thing is HIGHLY individual, some people produce more test than others. I know a guy who had to be tested twice because he was above the limit naturally! So we can't tell exactly how much you could take and still be ok. You would need to get your levels tested first.
    Last edited by raoul3; 01-28-2004 at 07:17 PM.

bump

Thread Information