Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Source question

  1. #1
    bRKBEATz is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    97

    Source question

    I haven't used steroids before and I plan to research them for much longer before I give them a try. I know I can't ask about specific sources, but I have some general questions about steroid sources.

    Are these online sources legit, I mean I see web pages selling steroids when I do a google search of "anabolic steroids." I dont see how this could be legal, are they scams, or possibly legal traps?

    When ordering steroids, how do you protect yourself legally, do you use a P.O box, a fake name, send cash so it can't be traced?

    I'm curious as to how the transaction usually works, hopefully I don't get flamed as I didn't ask about specific sources.

  2. #2
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,131
    transactions are different with every source, and if you find it on a google search, dont even consider trying it, its bullshit..that or a trap

  3. #3
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    a couple of days ago - on google search - I found a message board where the sources openly post their prices - I contacted several of them

    3 of those who responded are listed on the scammers' list.

    The bottom line is - finding a source is a pain in the ass - the best way to go about it is to know someone who knows a source.

    If you're like myself, don't know anyone - getting scammed is a part of the game - don't place a big order your first time. Be prepared to write off a few "research" expenses before you find a reliable one.

    You can minimize the "research" expenses by having a few people to chip in and place several small orders from different sources.


    Hope that helps.

    Jay

    PS If you find it yourself - fine, but Don't ask me for the link to that message board - I think it's a pure scam and I don't want to be the one giving it to anyone.
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 08-28-2003 at 02:50 PM.

  4. #4
    xtremesport14's Avatar
    xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    FLA
    Posts
    419
    Stick around read and learn as much as you can and you'll make friends and find a source.

  5. #5
    100571's Avatar
    100571 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by xtremesport14
    Stick around read and learn as much as you can and you'll make friends and find a source.
    YEP! Hang out and research. Soon enough, someone will hook you up. Make sure to ask for references, though.

  6. #6
    BigGreen's Avatar
    BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    12,000 feet above it all
    Posts
    4,345
    Check the FAQs...i know there's quite a few on protecting yourself and such.

  7. #7
    TheJuicer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    884
    Contribute to the board...make friends...and dont be a dick and you will find a source...

  8. #8
    tmeoe's Avatar
    tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    467
    Ordering through the net can be an easy way to get ripped off. If you do make sure the company is not on a scammer list, also be prepared for customs to seize your package so send it to a PO box if possible. I think the easiest safest way is to find a friend who knows a friend, less likely to get ripped off or get fake gear. Anyway good luck.

  9. #9
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    bro always go domestic..no customs but make sure your source is legit first

  10. #10
    Rookiejay's Avatar
    Rookiejay is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    564
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    bro always go domestic..no customs but make sure your source is legit first
    Finding a reliable domestic is the BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS.... there's lots of international ones, but everytime I order interationally - I think of instead of the mailman bringing the package - a bunch of police in full gear breaking my front door with machine guns drawn.

  11. #11
    RC_0891's Avatar
    RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    bro always go domestic..no customs but make sure your source is legit first
    I would have to agree. I really think there are some overseas ppl who know their shit and do it safely, but its a big risk. From what I have read however, you just get a confiscation notice. As long as they do not have a record of payment... it can not be proved to be a crime. I mean, so what if I got a package in the mail from somone i dont know? F*cking wrong address... I don't know anything about it!
    but its not worth the risk...
    peace

    -rc

  12. #12
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    Finding a reliable domestic is the BIGGEST PAIN IN THE ASS.... there's lots of international ones, but everytime I order interationally - I think of instead of the mailman bringing the package - a bunch of police in full gear breaking my front door with machine guns drawn.
    i disagree..i found it very easy to get reliable source..comes in like clockwork..if i send payment on Monday i have it by Wed

  13. #13
    olympia81 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    nj
    Posts
    91
    u know this was a good question because i wanted to know the same thing bRKBEATz asked....

  14. #14
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    most sources require you to use western union..use a fake name and fake addy..then email MCTN and shit is on the way...anything under $1000 doesnt require ID

  15. #15
    RC_0891's Avatar
    RC_0891 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    146
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    most sources require you to use western union..use a fake name and fake addy..then email MCTN and shit is on the way...anything under $1000 doesnt require ID
    it is a beautiful thing. never mail money, NEVER mail a check, never give out your credit card number, never provide ID a real name address phone number. If ya do that, they are gunna have to spend a pretty penny to track your ass, and even then it may not be held up in court. Plus they are not going to spend time huntin down a bro that is buyin 600 bucks worth of gear. Its the suppliers that run the larger risk imo. Protect your source bro's. peace

    -rc

  16. #16
    depdaddy's Avatar
    depdaddy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    669
    Quote Originally Posted by RC_0891
    I would have to agree. I really think there are some overseas ppl who know their shit and do it safely, but its a big risk. From what I have read however, you just get a confiscation notice. As long as they do not have a record of payment... it can not be proved to be a crime. I mean, so what if I got a package in the mail from somone i dont know? F*cking wrong address... I don't know anything about it!
    but its not worth the risk...
    peace

    -rc
    just a note on wrong addy...2 weeks ago i saw my mail lady out front and i asked her where my package was and she replied you didnt get one but your neighbor got 2 of them..she went back over and there was my present..20 decas and 20 test and she just gave them to my neighbor

  17. #17
    FinaZurp's Avatar
    FinaZurp is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    379
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    just a note on wrong addy...2 weeks ago i saw my mail lady out front and i asked her where my package was and she replied you didnt get one but your neighbor got 2 of them..she went back over and there was my present..20 decas and 20 test and she just gave them to my neighbor
    close call...

  18. #18
    Jeff1's Avatar
    Jeff1 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    CA
    Posts
    474
    Blog Entries
    1
    if ya want a good source head over mexico hit a few pharms

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Chi-Town
    Posts
    1,708
    The way I found a source was becoming friends with guys at my gym and it just so happened that one of their friends knew a domestic source, and now this guy is not only my source but one of my best friends

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •