Hibuddy is offline New Member

Another newbi that wants hints!

Hallo

I have now lifted weights for 2 years 5 days a week. Done some good gains, but it starts to get harder to pack on muscle. So I bought my self some steriods :

12 vials of deca
    100 tabs of dianabol
    10 tabs of clomid

My specs:
    182 cm 5.9feet
    90kilos 198.2 punds
    15-20 % bodyfat

I wish you guys culd help me put together a cykle. It would make me the happiest person in the world.
    Ive done some reading on the net and I know what I am getting my self in to, and I can't wait!!

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hibuddy
    Hallo

I have now lifted weights for 2 years 5 days a week. Done some good gains, but it starts to get harder to pack on muscle. So I bought my self some steriods :

12 vials of deca
    100 tabs of dianabol
    10 tabs of clomid

My specs:
    182 cm 5.9feet
    90kilos 198.2 punds
    15-20 % bodyfat

I wish you guys culd help me put together a cykle. It would make me the happiest person in the world.
    Ive done some reading on the net and I know what I am getting my self in to, and I can't wait!!
    deca 200mg/2? -
    Dbol - 5mg?
    clomid????? 10 tabs??? --- extremely important you will need a supply of 600mg in the first 4 days and then 50mg/day for 3 weeks (since you're using deca)

I wouldn't use deca by itself

your age?
    goals?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    You need test and thats alot of dianabol -what mg are they? Like Rookiejay said don't do deca by itsself.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol If I ran a cycle for every plateau I hit in the gym then I would probably have a dozen or more cycles under my belt by now.

I do realize everyone has their own reason for doing aas whether its justifiable or not. Thats not for me to say BUT I trully think (in your case) you will be heavily dissappointed if you go forward with this cycle IF you don't lean up first naturally, with a clean diet and good old cardio. Keep in mind the cycle your plan on running is a classic bulker and the added weight won't look visually pleasing on a 20% bf frame.

Besides two years of training is definally not enough IMO. I'm sure you still have lots of potential left naturally with the right plan of attack and alittle patience.

~US~
    Last edited by usualsuspect; 08-29-2003 at 04:12 PM.

Ok
    this is what I have:
    12 vials 100mg
    100 tabs 5 mg
    10 tabs 50 mg
    My age is 21 and I would like to gain about 10 kilos (about 15-20 punds) until JAN. Long term goals: To be on stage after 3 more years of hard training!

Do I realy need that mutch clomid? So that wóuld mean that I must do som more shopping

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    deca 200mg/2? -
    Dbol - 5mg?
    clomid????? 10 tabs??? --- extremely important you will need a supply of 600mg in the first 4 days and then 50mg/day for 3 weeks (since you're using deca)

I wouldn't use deca by itself

your age?
    goals?

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    For real you need test, the dbol gains will not stay and I wouldn't even consider deca without test as my base.

So how mutch dianabol would you recomend.. Ah thanks man, I have limeted friends and experiense that has with steriods to do. Ive been recomenden to only take deca could you belive that!

Yeaaah I know my English sucks BIG TIME hope you guys understand....

Quote Originally Posted by DADDYDBOL
    For real you need test, the dbol gains will not stay and I wouldn't even consider deca without test as my base.

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Lol If I ran a cycle for every plateau I hit in the gym then I would probably have a dozen or more cycles under my belt by now.

I do realize everyone has their own reason for doing aas whether its justifiable or not. Thats not for me to say BUT I trully think (in your case) you will be heavily dissappointed if you go forward with this cycle IF you don't lean up first naturally, with a clean diet and good old cardio. Keep in mind the cycle your plan on running is a classic bulker and the added weight won't look visually pleasing on a 20% bf frame.

Besides two years of training is definally not enough IMO. I'm sure you still have lots of potential left naturally with the right plan of attack and alittle patience.

~US~
    Actuly I dont care about the bodyfat for now, I just want to pack on some more meat and get stronger. I dont wanna start cutting and look like a bony makkaroni So for me its bulk until I gain about 10-15 punds more and then the cutting can begin!!

dutchboy is offline Associate Member
    something bothers me about this post........

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Alright don't say that I didn't tell ya, especially when walking outside your house to get the mail turns into your cardio session. 20%bf% and you want to bulk up???

~US~

Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Alright don't say that I didn't tell ya, especially when walking outside your house to get the mail turns into your cardio session. 20%bf% and you want to bulk up???

~US~

Ok its more like 15%. And I dont want to start cutting now its to late. Im gonna start with that in jan to get ripped until summer! But I tell you this your words has gotten me to wonder what I should do.
    Will se what happpens...

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    You need test and way more D-bol anywhere from 350 to 500..

Thread Information