teddybear is offline New Member

pain in bis should i train or what clueless

first injection in bis and i am in alot of pain 1cc of deca and 1 cc of test enanthate in both bis. should i train bis if i inject into them or wait till they stop hurting. what should i do clueless

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    I would train......I always do even with the painful burning sensation or charliehorse feeling. Maybe ice it a lil. BUT one thing for sure is that you GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA learn to love the pain! I would say take some IB profin but I read a post earlier saying not to take it while on as do a search for the IB profin post

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by H.pYl0ri
    I would train......I always do even with the painful burning sensation or charliehorse feeling. Maybe ice it a lil. BUT one thing for sure is that you GOTTA GOTTA GOTTA learn to love the pain! I would say take some IB profin but I read a post earlier saying not to take it while on as do a search for the IB profin post

F*ck that. Wait until you are confortable enough to get a good workout.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    What kind of pain is it? A tearing pain or like a burning sensation pain?
    I usually try to bust a couple sets out to see if the pain gets worse. If the pain is stable, I stick with it. If it feels like a tearing pain that is getting worse I stop. I dont wanna fuck up my muscles just because I stuck to my workout routine.

Well he'd better stick to the glute shots then if he's gonna wait until he's pussy comfortable. So he's gonna wait like 4-8 days until he's pussy comfortable to hit his bi's? If I waited til it didn't hurt I would have made zero gains. I say if it hurts SOOOO bad that you can't sleep then yeah maybe wait a day or so. Might aswell not take any AS. try rotating some prop @ 75mgs or 100mgs ED for 4 weeks from glutes to pecs to bis to lats to thigh to tris etc.... I mean you'll never be comfortable and if you wait you won't make any gains. Maybe they just forgot to give me that PUSSY gean.... Who knows but suck it up and if you can't take it don't do it. NO FLAME INTENDED

I'm NO vet at all. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by bermich
    What kind of pain is it? A tearing pain or like a burning sensation pain?
    I usually try to bust a couple sets out to see if the pain gets worse. If the pain is stable, I stick with it. If it feels like a tearing pain that is getting worse I stop. I dont wanna fuck up my muscles just because I stuck to my workout routine.

Definatley a point but I do bi shots all the time and never had a tearing kind of pain but 90% of the time the shit hurts...but everyone is different and everyone has different pain tolerance so I'd say listen to Bermich. OH and SUCK it up...lol

BDTR is offline Retired
    If its injection pain, then work the muscle out that night. I always find working a muscle after an injection helps disperse the oil etc..

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro Work out anyways .. It will feel little better after..

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    yeah, from the injection. Work that bad boy. Work that shit out

toolman is offline Banned
    Well he'd better stick to the glute shots then if he's gonna wait until he's pussy comfortable. So he's gonna wait like 4-8 days until he's pussy comfortable to hit his bi's? If I waited til it didn't hurt I would have made zero gains. I say if it hurts SOOOO bad that you can't sleep then yeah maybe wait a day or so. Might aswell not take any AS. try rotating some prop @ 75mgs or 100mgs ED for 4 weeks from glutes to pecs to bis to lats to thigh to tris etc.... I mean you'll never be comfortable and if you wait you won't make any gains. Maybe they just forgot to give me that PUSSY gean.... Who knows but suck it up and if you can't take it don't do it. NO FLAME INTENDED

I'm NO vet at all. Just my 2 cents
    You know it's guys like this who like to talk tough but are usually the first to fall when they get hit.

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    If its injection pain, then work the muscle out that night. I always find working a muscle after an injection helps disperse the oil etc..
    This is what I do and I hardly ever get sore anymore. I dont know if its because I do this or not but it does help.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    You know it's guys like this who like to talk tough but are usually the first to fall when they get hit.

Don't be mad at ME because you have the pussy gean too. How do they say...You think you know but you have NO idea. I didn't realize I was talking tough. lol. I'm not gonna get into a flaming match with you but please hold your tongue my padiwan. PLUS I DO THE HITT"N NOT THE FALLING
    Last edited by H.pYl0ri; 08-29-2003 at 04:00 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    Don't be mad at ME because you have the pussy gean too. How do they say...You think you know but you have NO idea. I didn't realize I was talking tough. lol. I'm not gonna get into a flaming match with you but please hold your tongue my padiwan. PLUS I DO THE HITT"N NOT THE FALLING

First of all it is spelled gene, not gean. You did it more than once so my guess is it's not a typo. Further, can't you come up with anything more intelligent than "you have the pussy gene".

If you read the other bros comments, you see how it should have been handled, ask him the type of pain and comment from there. Your comments were a testament to your youth and lack of education. So keep your BS tough guy talk to yourself because no one here is impressed. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    First of all it is spelled gene, not gean. You did it more than once so my guess is it's not a typo. Further, can't you come up with anything more intelligent than "you have the pussy gene".

If you read the other bros comments, you see how it should have been handled, ask him the type of pain and comment from there. Your comments were a testament to your youth and lack of education. So keep your BS tough guy talk to yourself because no one here is impressed. Quite the opposite.

Again you have no clue as to what you're talking about. So what, who cares if I spelt gene wrong. I agree that maybe my comments could be perceived as trying to talk tough or act tough but by ALL means I wasn't. I'm not trying to impress anyone either, why? I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else on this forum. As a testament of my youth and lack of education? So whats my age and education since there's such a testament of it. Plus my response was to nevaenuf not teddybear. My first reply was MY OPINION. Thats what I do when it hurts. SO whats the problem? You have nothing better to do? I do so I'm gonna admit you're right on how to comment to posts but don't think you're all badass behind a monitor and keyboard and think you know something about me or anyone from reading a post. You don't have a clue bud. I'll let you get the last word because you're not worth my time.

Thread Information