McBain is offline Member

How does this stack look?

Here is what I have come up with, I welcome any comments or changes people may have. I am looking to gain mass and vascularity while trying strongly to avoid side effects (like gyno and testi shrinkage) I was unsure whether or not I should add anything else after the initial 8 week cycle to boost my natural testosterone levels back up to normal.
    Lemme know what you think:

Week 1-6 EQ 150mg weekly injection
    Week 6-8 EQ 50mg weekly injection
    Week 3-5 HCG 2000 I.U. every 5 days
    Week 8-10 Clomid 50mg daily
    Week 1-8 Winstrol (injectable) 2ml twice per week
    Along with Saw Palmetto for anti-estrogen properties taken week 1-8.

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro you gotta bump the Eq up to 400mg's min preferably 600 mg's. your doses are way too low, I understand wanting to aviod side-effects, with Eq you probably won't notice any sideffects. You take clomid post cycle to boost your natural test. Side Effects from Eq are became noticable around 1000mg's and up even then they aren't bad.

Kull

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Also, run the winstrol for 6 weeks only (hard on the liver) @ 50mg/EOD...not 2ml twice per week.

marx is offline Member
    With that cycle you are far from needing HCG . Run EQ at least 400mg wk, like Pete said, 50mg winny ED or EOD for 6 weeks, and try to throw some test in there if you're lookiing for mass. From you're goals you listed I would prefer a test/EQ cycle over a EQ/winny cycle....

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Like the other said, your doses are way to low..Try this
    Eq at 400mg/week for weeks 1-10
    Winny at 50mg/Day(50mg/EOD is the MINIMUM) for weeks 1-8
    Clomid started 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq. Start with 300mg/Day for the first day of Clomid therapy then take 100mg/Day for the next 6 days of that week, the next 2 weeks take 50mg/Day. No anti-estrogens will be needed on this cycle. Use Alpha Lipoic Acid at 600mg/Day and Milk Thistle at 1000mg/Day through out your cycle to protect your liver. With a good diet you will do very well. Good luck!

M18

nymattyk is offline Member
    Originally posted by MUSTANG_18
    Like the other said, your doses are way to low..Try this
    Eq at 400mg/week for weeks 1-10
    Winny at 50mg/Day(50mg/EOD is the MINIMUM) for weeks 1-8
    Clomid started 3 weeks after your last shot of Eq. Start with 300mg/Day for the first day of Clomid therapy then take 100mg/Day for the next 6 days of that week, the next 2 weeks take 50mg/Day. No anti-estrogens will be needed on this cycle. Use Alpha Lipoic Acid at 600mg/Day and Milk Thistle at 1000mg/Day through out your cycle to protect your liver. With a good diet you will do very well. Good luck!

M18
    i couldnt have said this better myself. take this advice and you will be happy with the results, do your original cycle and there will be no results except for a loss of money. i would do a little more research before you decide on anything

Boston is offline Associate Member

Thumbs up

M18 is the man with the plan! And, definitely save the HCG for another time... Have fun and be safe!

Thread Information