Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!

I'm Tired Of Seeing All The QV Bashing!

First off just want to say that I’m tired of seeing all the QV bashing. I don't know if it's people trying to give QV a bad name in order to thwart off people from using it in order to push them to another certain company or if they are just getting fake gear.

You people are all complaining about the manufacturer when in fact it isn’t QV’s quality that is in question. I have used QV numerous times with excellent results and so have the people I know.

What you should be questioning is if you gear is legit… well, is it? It’s not QV’s fault that your source sold you fake gear, if it is even the case.

Some things to protect yourself is make sure you don’t have a shady source.
    Did your bottle come sealed in plastic?
    Are the holograms in place?

Go to the pics forum, there are tons of pics and make sure you know what you are buying.

P.S. T-200 is the best test ever.
    Last edited by RON; 08-30-2003 at 10:41 AM.

BDTR is offline Retired
    QV sucks

I was waiting for you to chime in with all the QV bashing thats been going on.

Silence drippy! Don't you have something to do like get your chlamydia treated? Have you taken your antibiotics today?

BDTR is offline Retired
    QV gave me the clap!

LOL, you bastard!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    Thanks G-Child. I love QV and have used them in 4 cycles with no problems. Long live QV................

BDTR is offline Retired
    QV = Quality Virus.

Now take your claps and go post whore somewhere else, stop fucking up the thread!

damn...........this is too funny.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I'm just offering the other side of the story, I've run all QV cycles at times and they've given me nothing but problems. Underdosed products, infections, pain etc... If it was all I had access to, i'd run it but as long as there is something else availible, i'm buying it. So stick that in your syringe and shoot it haha!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    One of the asshole vet owners is TJ hasn't purchased any gear from the QV dist. for 4 months and yet he's still selling QV gear...HMMM has to make one wonder

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    QV is a good company and has made quality products from my experience. The only problem is that fuck'n scammers like to make fakes since they are so popular. I think more people should have their shit lab tested so they know what they're getting. I plan on getting RT Primo tested first thing once it's released because of all the contraversy of fake Primo.

I wouldn't buy if it doesn't come sealed in the plastic wrap. Thats how I get it........

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I have used legit QV products and wasn't to pleased.....

BDTR is offline Retired
    Finally someone on my side haha.

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I have used legit QV products and wasn't to pleased.....

Hey compared to Brovel and Tornel I'll take QV anyday. I am on Anabolic from Australia and really liking it................

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    I think there is merit on both sides of this argument. Back in the day when I was a sixth grader, everyone started saying that "champion" sweatshirts were of piss poor quality after having been such hot items for so long. The reason for this was that every local flea market table was selling cheap knockoffs, and if someone's shirt started falling apart, they couldn't lose face by admitting they tried to pass for cool by purchasing a fake.

Being likely the most faked company, I think a great deal of us simply get bunk QV (there have been verified reports of even Mexican farmacias selling fakes, have there not?) and it can be tough to admit that after all the planning, all the precautions, the money spent, opinions solicited and so forth that we didn't think to check up on the most essential part of the equation. Our ability to rationalize such things away then leads us to the inevitable QV bash.

That being said, I am one of those who feels I was done in by QV a bit...either an underdosed actual or an extremely well faked. I refuse to come to any final conclusions until the test results come back (something i probably should have done pre-cycle...but live and learn) but i know which way I lean. On this board and several others, certain batches have been giving less than stellar results, from beginners to vets, from people with a shaky source, to people buying direct. That has to give reason to at least consider the very real possibility that maybe something did go awry with certain legit QV products.

Finally, I will agree that there are likely certain contingencies that stand to profit in some way, shape or form if QV carries a bad rep. But to assert and/or accept that without entertaining the antithesis - that at least some of the people quick to QV's 'rescue' don't equally have something to gain through this little PR issue 'going away' - only muddies the issue further. The only final verdict can come from a lab test, and even then, you can't be 100% certain that what you had wasn't fake or that what you had was real but was handled improperly at some point to a degree that resulted in some compromise of the quality. The possibilities are endless. I will, however, be posting within a few days (whenever I get my results) and that will at least elucidate some small portion of this matter.

talon is offline Senior Member
    BIGGREEN, as always you put a twist on things. I will let ya know soon if QV waz worth it. Hope for my sake it is.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    I got your back G! QV has always done me right

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by ironfist
    One of the asshole vet owners is TJ hasn't purchased any gear from the QV dist. for 4 months and yet he's still selling QV gear...HMMM has to make one wonder
    Bro, you gotta PM me and tell me which one you are talking about. I just bought some stuff from a vet down there. Also, how do u know he hasnt ordered in that long? If you work at a vet in Mexico and have been holding out on us .......Just kidding bro

Grant is offline Member
    I think you may have been misinterpreted threads that have been posted. If you are referring to mine, I was giving a heads up to everybody out there that was ready to purchase. I did not blame anybody. Of course I realize there is no connection between QV and the fakes going around, but even the most experienced buyers can still get faked no matter the expert you think you are.

GRANT, can you give a rundown on the differences YOU seen between the fake in the real? Like holograms, labels, box, actual product. Thanks bro.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    I have been quite satusfied with the QV products that I have used thus far. That is not to say that others were not cheated in some fashion, but I have not (knock on wood).

cjp85 is offline Member
    What about Quality Vets sister company Denkall, anyone try their Deca 200?

Grant is offline Member
    Here are the major differences between a fake and real QV product that i have noticed.

On the box the writing looks kind of blurry. The hologram is not a true hologram because no matter what angle you look at it, there are no rainbow colors. The holograms should have two cut Vs in the sticker and under the big QV in the hologram, a small "Vet" should be written three times. On the bottle, the label corners should be rounded and not squared.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    What about the plastic that it is sealed in, is it sealed up completely??, cause mine has a square cut open on the top so the plastic is not completely sealed. But everything else looks legit...

DAMN, what scammers put us through...AAArgh.

Grant is offline Member
    here are some samples, the first pics are legit QV Decas
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Tired Of Seeing All The QV Bashing!-picture-121.jpg  

Grant is offline Member
    notice, when i removed the hologram, there is a V

Grant is offline Member
    here is another real pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Tired Of Seeing All The QV Bashing!-picture-120.jpg  

Grant is offline Member
    here are pics of fakes:
    notice when i peel back the hologram, there is no V and on the other pic, the lot number and expiration are printed with the same color ink, a real one would be stamped in black ink
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails I'm Tired Of Seeing All The QV Bashing!-picture-122.jpg   I'm Tired Of Seeing All The QV Bashing!-picture-123.jpg  

Lift Chief is offline Member
    My friend's and i used the EQ last year... sucked serious dick.

The test enanthate was ok.

And YES, it was legit.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Good post biggreen... couldn't have said it better myself.

Taking a stance saying all QV gear is good is as closed minded as saying all QV gear is bad.

It is a mexican vet company and as such... after the initial batches were very good... has been very hit or miss.

That's why some people think it's good and others think it's shit.

I've seen vets on many boards complaining about QV. One would assume they know which sources are legit and what legit QV gear looks like.
    Last edited by Lift Chief; 08-27-2003 at 03:46 PM.

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    Just wait. Sydgroup's gonna be the next big thing out of Mexico. Everyone will be raving about it. Then 3 months later they'll all be bashing it.

Thank you...So what to look for when I check my product out tonight (QV Deca300). Hologram changes color, has 3 little QV's under the big one, and a V when peeled back....The label corners are rounded and the top is Red with a Big QV on it.....the lot numbers are stamped not printed...How does this sound guys?

H.pYl0ri is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Thank you...So what to look for when I check my product out tonight (QV Deca300). Hologram changes color, has 3 little QV's under the big one, and a V when peeled back....The label corners are rounded and the top is Red with a Big QV on it.....the lot numbers are stamped not printed...How does this sound guys?
    It SHOULD NOT have three little QV's BUT SHOULD SAY VET VET VET three times. I just busted open ALL of my boxes and notice that my QVE 011 and 010 all have green caps that say QV on them and then I looked at my bold QV 200 bathes 007 and 008 and the caps on all of them are blue and say flip off. Some are tightly crimped as others are not. Is there a problem with the blue caps not saying QV? Kinda weird if I think about it. I wish I still had some of my QV prop caps but I'm pretty sure that they were white....OK I had to go dig in the trash and found the cap from the QV prop and it was white and said flip off just like the boldenon. All these posts about QV being faked and underdosed or whatever hasn't really bothered me until today. It bothers me because I've been on the prop , EQ and enanthate for 26 days now and I've definatley gained a lil weight and strength has gone up a tad but I was hoping to feel some major pumps. I told myself I'd give it till week six and then If no pumps then something is amist. Should I be worried about the blue and white caps that say flip off and the aluminum seals that are loose? This is my first time with the prop and enanthate so I don't really know what to expect but I can say that the omnadrens I took with the tt bold awhile back definately gave me some major pumps. So I would expect that the enanthate would do the same...right? Who knows. I would like to know one thing: If I wanted to get the gear tested what kind of lab should I be looking for?

Rsox1 is offline Associate Member
    i have tried qv winni and can't complain but then again it was my first time using winny so i might not know the differnece

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    QV gave me the clap!

Of course that cheap $5 dollar whore could have had something to do with that...

Lots of things from Mexico can give you the clap...

mj`zman is offline New Member
    Grant:
    Curious question bro,

The pics you posted of fakes, did you have them tested or know of the test results about them?

Grant is offline Member
    these are the tell tale signs of a fake QV product, i was just unlucky enough to have one in my batch of real deca . I just wanted to post pics of a fake, i know they are fake because everything was wrong about them and i wanted to display what to look for

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information