JohnDoe1234 is offline Member

Angry Cant get Nolvadex for shit

Hey guys got a question for all of you. I can get just about any gear under the sun I want, however as i am sure is the cas for most of you, Anti-e's are harder to find than a virgin on prom night. In your opinions is there anything over the counter that could be used in place of nolvadex or provirion?. I heard 6-OXO is pretty good, now i know in no way is match mg for mg with traditional anti-e's, but what if I took like 500-1000mgs of it per day?. Let me know what you think, and if you have any of your own experiences that are relevant.

Ambulance is offline Member
    bump!

depdaddy is offline Member
    bro nalvadex is available like hookers in New York...just look real close and you will find it

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    bro nalvadex is available like hookers in New York...just look real close and you will find it
    Agreed. It is not hard to get nolvadex . The first time I got it I didnt even go through my supplier. You can go to netpharmacy.com like I did and they will ship it to you. They 'abide' by customs regulations and only ship stuff with medical significance and nolvadex is an anti breast cancer drug(I think). You say the stuff is for personal use and not for resale and you'll get it within two weeks. However, this stuff is 30 bucks more expensive through the online pharmacy than my supplier. I got my stuff no problem so I would suggest if you need it check out that site. I am sure there are other sites that offer for cheeper but just my personal experience.

lucky27 is offline Associate Member
    There are so many online research companies, there's no excuse not to have nolv, clomid, hell, any ancillary, they are in liquid form , but they work just the same as pill. Some places even take payment by credit card or paypal, how great is that!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    I agree with lucky check out one of the many "research" companies.

xxxl83

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    Hey guys got a question for all of you. I can get just about any gear under the sun I want, however as i am sure is the cas for most of you, Anti-e's are harder to find than a virgin on prom night. In your opinions is there anything over the counter that could be used in place of nolvadex or provirion?. I heard 6-OXO is pretty good, now i know in no way is match mg for mg with traditional anti-e's, but what if I took like 500-1000mgs of it per day?. Let me know what you think, and if you have any of your own experiences that are relevant.
    There's a bunch of websites selling anti-es and suppliments only --- some of the links are posted in the messages on this board. You can also go to google search and you'll find a bunch of them..... (However, they are much more expensive...)

IMO Due to the importance of anti-e's - I think the "anti-e only sources" should be openly available for the public

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Nolv is not hard to get at all !

depdaddy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe1234
    bro come to my house and i will hook you up...just look in my top drawer in bedroom and there you will find Nolva and Clomid

ziggyj is offline Junior Member
    www.liquidresearch.com

reputable, good quality anti-e's. i order from them all the time.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ziggyj
    www.********.com

reputable, good quality anti-e's. i order from them all the time.
    I think it still considered "posting a source" ---- Just in case, I'd remove it.

ziggyj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    I think it still considered "posting a source" ---- Just in case, I'd remove it.
    yeah but you know, i think they're legal. they're products are for "research purposes only."

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Ya, the whole point of not source posting is to cover AR's ass from a legal stand point. If it's legal then I doubt the mod's will have an issue with it... I think.

Nixter.

Thread Information