Thread: sust problems ?

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member

sust problems ?

ive been on sust 250 (500mg/wk) and EQ (400mg/wk) for about 5weeks now and havent gotten a pound heavier and people say they start to notice a big weight gain weeks 3-4 with sust but EQ takes like 5 to kick in so im worried about that ! but has anybody taken longer than 5 weeks to start gaining from sust 250 ??? please feed me some info guys cuz im getting really impatient ! thanks for the help guys !

depdaddy is offline Member
    be patient...when i startd my last cycle after several weeks my wife kept nagging me..you wasted your money...she said she couldnt tell any difference.....was 213...now im 234 and leaning out every week..patience

JYZZA is offline VET
    are you feeling any hormonal changes? what kind of sustenon fo you have?
    Click Banner To Enter

~ Disclaimer: Quality Muscle was designed to share knowledge and discuss diverse areas of bodybuilding. ~ Quality Muscle and its Staff does not promote the use of illegal substances ~

HOLLYWOOD is offline Senior Member
    i have noticed a change with my agression i get pissed alot easier and flip out alot easier now and my balls got smaller and and have alittle water retention in the face even with taking a-dex ! so i think it is in my body but im still waiting for the gains to show up kinda starting to get impatient ! ????? anybody body know what the fucks goin on ?

Thread Information