Thread: losing hope...

Rayman is offline New Member

losing hope...

hey guys

well i just finished up week 7 of my cycle (500mg test enan/wk) which means I have 5 weeks left... and I have really seen no gains at all. ppl said wait till week 4 when it'll start to kick in.. and when week 4 came, they said wait a few more weeks.. well now i'm starting to worry that my gear is fake. is it me? i don't think so... i train right, eat as best as i can, and sleep as much as i can... so... what's going on? i've put on 4 pounds since 7 weeks ago but that could easily be from the food increase or placebo.

the enanthate comes in a little 10mL jug and it has a white label on it that says testosterone enanthate . there is a raised P.V.L. logo branded into the paper as well. i also see the chemical structure of the compound and an expiry date. the top is red. i'm no pro but this shit LOOKS real...? doesn't it?

or maybe my body just isn't responding to the test (!?) i really don't know what to say but i'm losing hope fast

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Sounds like perhaps you might have gotten fake gear. If you believe you didn't, I recommend you just continue your cycle. Hopefully someone else will shed some light on this.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Well you are at the start of week 8, I would say that the PVL gear you have is fake or you are one of the very few that do not respond to AAS.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Are you experiencing any effects of having 500mg of testosterone enanthate running through your blood... actually about 700-800mg free testosterone if you work in the half lives that brought you to week 7 (500mg of enanthate week 7, 250mg from week 8, and roughly 75-100mg from week 6).

Other than an increase in protein synthesis and anabolism you should be experienceing an increased sex drive, perhaps oilier skin, ... deffinitly more self confidence...

Rayman is offline New Member
    well i've got slightly more acne on my shoulders but nothing considerable. it comes in cycles anyways. and i suppose i feel slightly more confident, but as for the sex drive, it's always up. hasn't been higher or anything...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Are you experiencing any effects of having 500mg of testosterone enanthate running through your blood... actually about 700-800mg free testosterone if you work in the half lives that brought you to week 7 (500mg of enanthate week 7, 250mg from week 8, and roughly 75-100mg from week 6).

Other than an increase in protein synthesis and anabolism you should be experienceing an increased sex drive, perhaps oilier skin, ... deffinitly more self confidence...

peaker is offline Senior Member
    i am exactly where you are at the moment man, i have lost hope too

peaker

depdaddy is offline Member
    dont give up hope..could be something small you are doing wrong...but your right you have seen something by now

misterjuiceman is offline New Member
    ...guy you guys send me a picture. I've, by rule, now only ship in 1cc amps. I personally know guys that make fake crank...very easily done, caping machine(couple hundred dollars) and the bottles and caps, easily gotten from any med shop.

How to I know this...well a few years ago...back when I was a fat F#$@, I was approached to do some graphic work, more specifically scan some labels..and as you can guess they were crank labels, scan them doctor them then have them printed on actual real stock label paper to match which ever label. I did about 500 or so bottles of this before I started getting curious as this was getting to be big volume. Found out the guys I was doing this for were buying Test bladders from Australia, "cutting" the product in half (it became more as time went on)and re-selling it as the "legit" product. Let me tell you there was no freak'n way you would have been able to tell the difference, I spent 3 days few hours at a time using Adobe Photoshop, to think about it I think I still have the cd with the graphics on it...I'll post them up when I find them. Anyway...I got interested in working out, because of this I wanted to get big and to make some money.

Well shit hit the fan...one of my very close buddies injected some fake dirty shit and almost lost his arm because of it, as is he had to get a 5 inch chunk cut out. From that moment on...I dropped using my computer services and started reading and researching and helping any of my bro's... I found out that these guys where MAYBE paying 5 to 10 bucks cost per 10ml bottle and selling it for $175+ and selling thousands of them, and only paid me $500 bucks to do the graphic work. Now...I'm out to make their life hell!

Anyway...looks don't always mean anything. I'm hooking up a University Lab friend of mine to do spot test of everything I buy. Send us a pic of your crank, name of company etc etc. And my rule is...stay the hell away of under ground labs!! Period! Been burned tooo many times...and most times if it has any crank in it...it's just cheap bladder test being used.

Sorry for the long rant! I'll keep from doing that in the future. I'm sure I'm speaking for most...but I'll help you with any knowledge I know.

Late's,

MisterJuice

...again sorry for the long post guys!

yeah well my source tells me right out that he makes it himself but fuck, i am starting to think i have crap!!

...bro f#$% THAT! Is this guy doing it in a 100% sterile lab type environment...probably not. Is he a chemist or any kind of legit medical professional...probably not.

It's just not worth it! I'm not going to trash talk your guy, but from my very long experience...the reason they are making it is strictly for $$, why else is he "making" it and not giving you the raw product that he gets to start with?!?

Just my 5 cents worth!

Quote Originally Posted by misterjuiceman
    ...bro f#$% THAT! Is this guy doing it in a 100% sterile lab type environment...probably not. Is he a chemist or any kind of legit medical professional...probably not.

It's just not worth it! I'm not going to trash talk your guy, but from my very long experience...the reason they are making it is strictly for $$, why else is he "making" it and not giving you the raw product that he gets to start with?!?

Just my 5 cents worth!
    so chances are i am injecting crap and that would explain alot, i dont know what to think

Bro, I hear you...nothing beats knowing you got plowed in the ass( litterly hahaha) no bad seriously I've learned the most about juice from the times I realized I got screwed.

My rules now, like I said before...1 amp cc's from NAME brand such as below:

Deca -Durabolan 1ml Organon Europe, clear amp with green, yellow, white strip
    Testoviron Depot 1ml Schering Spain, brown amp with blue dot
    Winstrol Depot 1ml Zambon S.A. Spain, clear amp with yellow strip
    Sustanon 1ml Organon Nile, clear amp with green lettering
    Primobolan 1ml Schering Turkey, clear amp with Blue dot

...just to name a few. Ask your guy next time to sell you a "sample" of each product your thinking of taking. Come on groups like this post a pic and ask.

regards,

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'll BUMP the shit out of this thread, misterjuiceman is shineing a very unfortuante reality with the black market - and especially undergound labs. I totally agree on what you are sayin' - especially about shady oils... an infection would deffinitly cause a training delay...

I read once (I think in an article at T-Mag) that like 60 percent of black market gear is either something different than what is on the label - or nothing at all...

BTW - when I have exogenous super doses of testosterone running through my system - I know it. From the first week on... there is no grey area for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I'll BUMP the shit out of this thread, misterjuiceman is shineing a very unfortuante reality with the black market - and especially undergound labs. I totally agree on what you are sayin' - especially about shady oils... an infection would deffinitly cause a training delay...

I read once (I think in an article at T-Mag) that like 60 percent of black market gear is either something different than what is on the label - or nothing at all...

BTW - when I have exogenous super doses of testosterone running through my system - I know it. From the first week on... there is no grey area for me...
    i was told about him by a mod on another board, who said he had tried his test and it was pretty good, thats why i actually ordered and the fact that it was domestic.

warrior what do you think i should do, just carry on like planned?

peaker

If you can get t levels checked, that will definately let you know.

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    i've a friend who is worse off, he had gone on 2 cycles so far, used all the almighty dbol (thai pinks), test e(schering) & deca (schering) he could get his hands on, and yet nothing comes out of it.

but in he doesnt eat anything green, trains only with machines and eats only when he feels like it.

although im a victim of poor genetics, but for a moment im thankful that im a responder to aas.

i think thank its more likely that you gotten some fake gear. don't frown, just be more cautious in future. good luck bro!

You know, I wasn't under the impression that Schering made Deca ... as a matter of fact, they DON'T.

G-Child...your right. Actually only one company has the right and owns the brand name "Deca -Durabolan" and that is Organon, PERIOD!

So...if you see some 10ml bottle that says deca on it...tell buddy stick it in his man hole. It's most likely going to be shit.

999 is offline New Member
    i have some nile sust with the batch # 92215 imprinted on it is this fake or real the pic is the same in the legit photo in the forum and it also has the green ring around the neck.

worldknown is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Well you are at the start of week 8, I would say that the PVL gear you have is fake or you are one of the very few that do not respond to AAS.
    is this actaully possible?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by 999
    i have some nile sust with the batch # 92215 imprinted on it is this fake or real the pic is the same in the legit photo in the forum and it also has the green ring around the neck.
    How many more times can you ask this in a 30 minute period!?
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=74472
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=107445
    http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=102196

Please don't hijack other people's threads. Start your own k!?

Thread Information