steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member

Yet another nolva/liquidex question.

Allright bros, putting the final touches on my cycle, after all the good advice on my other thread I have decided to run nolva straight thru. I am 28 and don't need boobies. Now from what I understand, nolva is going to limit water retention, so would there be any need for liquidex? If so how much? Last but not least, dumb question, but do I get liquidex from my supplier or the internet?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steadygaining1
    Allright bros, putting the final touches on my cycle, after all the good advice on my other thread I have decided to run nolva straight thru. I am 28 and don't need boobies. Now from what I understand, nolva is going to limit water retention, so would there be any need for liquidex? If so how much? Last but not least, dumb question, but do I get liquidex from my supplier or the internet?
    what does your stack look like? unless you are running more than 2 compounds that aromatize i wouldn't bother with the ldex if you have nolva on hand for the entire cycle.

you can get ldex from the internet at most places that carry conversion kits and liquid supplies.

steadygaining1 is offline Associate Member
    Planning on running a test /d-bol cycle

Thread Information