snowman is offline Senior Member

DIanabol usage / divide the dosage, or take it all at once?

I got this information, out of the anabolic 2000 book, i was just wondering what you guys think of this information, and maybe give me the best advise how to take Dinabol... the book says this...

...."The half-life of dinabol is only about 3 to 5 hours, a relative short time.This means that a single daily dosageschedule will produce a varying blood level, with ups and downsthroughout the day.The user likewise has a choice to split up the tablets durring the day or take them all at one time.The usual recommendation has been to divide thenm and try to regulate the concentration in your blood.This however, will produce lower peak blood level than if the tablets were taken all at once, so there may be a trade offwith this option.The steroid researcher Bill Roberts also points out that a single-episode dosing schedule should have a less dramatic impact on the hypothalamatic-pituitary-testicular axis, as there is a sufficient period each day where steroid hormone levelsare not extremely exaggerated.This ,combined with anecdotal evidence, suggests that the practice of divided dosing might actually turn out to be slightly less sccessful in terms of over all muscle gain. Many have experimented with good success using a once-per-day schedule with this steroid, sp perhaps thsi is a better option.Since we know the blood concentration will peak about 1.5 to 3 hours after administration, we may further wish to choose the best time to take our tablets.It seems logical that taking the pills earlier in the day, preferably some time before training, would be optional. This would allow a considerable number of day time hoursfor an adrogen rich metabolism to heighten the uptake of nutrients, especially the critical hours following a training session..."

From what i got from this information, it's best to take all your Dball at one time... what's your guys experience...as anyone tried it both ways, if so , how much difference did you see in your cycle.

Thanks in advance for all the responses.

legend is offline Associate Member
    divide equally throughout the day. take with meals.

BIONABOL is offline New Member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by legend
    divide equally throughout the day. take with meals.
    Yep..I tried bouth methods...If you don't dived the dosage you'll get poor results...

slobberknocker is offline Associate Member
    I've tried it different ways and it doesn't matter.

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Split it up...it will stay in ur body longer..

LORDBLiTZ Guest
    Take it every 4 hours so you get a overlap.

snowman is offline Senior Member
    Thanks for all the replys guys.

Thread Information