katton is offline New Member

EQ interferes with gains from other roids.

I've been suspecting EQ interfered with gains for a while now. I did a little searching on these boards and others. These quotes along with MANY other threads that i didn't post show that EQ hurt peoples gains. These people i believe if they had not used EQ and just used test alone they would have had results. Also i've read MANY MANY pleased posts on gotfina where users gained 30+ pounds on test-fina only cycles and MANY posts where the users gain less than 5lbs off test-fina-EQ of comparable dosages. This is not a scientific study, but if you look at the results of peoples cycles compared to cycles where EQ wasn't used you'd see what i am talking about. Here are a few quotes. I can get many more if requested but what i can't get you is a lot of threads where it shows good EQ results.

1.I did 500mg of test and 400mg of EQ my first cycle. Had some problems, could be my age (47) as well, but have decided to go with a low dose for longer on my next one. I have thought of doing a short cycle with short esters to see if that would help, but I'll wait on that.

I like the way the bodybuilders of the 70's looked over todays.

JohnnyB

2.You make some good points, but there's a flipside to that coin. I used 400mg of test and 400mg of eq for twelve wks and had minimal gains. 99% of us don't have the genetics those pros you mentioned have, so we compensate by using more juice.

JP1570

I bought two bottles of Test 400, a bottle of winstrol , and a bottle of equipoise . I did this for 8 weeks, and gained nothing.

Bret C

Katton

nevaenuf is offline Senior Member
    What ever bro. I love my EQ.

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    I heard that it may help keep your water gains down, but I am starting my 7th week, I am up 9 pounds and I have been taking some anti e's so my water gain is fairly low. I dont know the answer here, but I have no complaints based on my experience.

depdaddy is offline Member
    they may have gained 30lbs..but how much of that is water weight...still wont let go of my EQ

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    I am not sure what that means either? How about you do a poll depdaddy, see what you get??

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    actually I meant to Katton, but not sure if you can do polls?

Meee is offline Junior Member
    Never had the chance to try EQ. Could get it for $400 for 50cc of 50mg so seemed too expensive to take 400-600mg per week that most suggest. Not to mention the sites I would have to use. 3cc would give me 300mg, and I don't go over two with oil. Not to mention what I would have to stack it with as I wouldn't do it alone.

But that being said, my buddy loves the stuff in his cycle.

That post about the 2 bottles of 400mg Test, along with the V and EQ.
    I would say to check your source, or actually change it. Then again, never said how many mg per week of test he took, may have been too little, but I suspect you should have seen some gains.
    Sorry - just my opinion.

Meee

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Well, for the third example, Bret C, who had no gains using EQ for 8 weeks, it's pretty well known that EQ often takes 5 weeks just to start taking effect, as it did in my case. I've read several posts recommending going over 12 weeks with it for best results since it's so slow acting.

It was my first cycle and it's just me but I gained almost 20lbs from 11 weeks of EQ followed by 3 of Var, all lean (and I'm 50, by the way!) The test I used was negligable since it turned out to be a batch of QV enanthate that was apparently way underdosed (the notorious batch #007).

There's a poll here somewhere about best anabolic and EQ wins hand down. The consensus is that it's far easier in the HPTA than Deca is, gives far less bloat if any, and allows for faster recovery post cycle.

I think Var would be #1 though, if not for the expense. I got absolutely no sides from the Var and plenty from the EQ.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Using another compound, and anabolic one at that, will in no way reduce any gains.

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Meee
    Never had the chance to try EQ. Could get it for $400 for 50cc of 50mg so seemed too expensive to take 400-600mg per week that most suggest.
    Damn you are getting a horrible deal. I got 2 bottles of EQ (Bold QV) for $60 @ 200mgs each

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    Using another compound, and anabolic one at that, will in no way reduce any gains.
    I agree here...EQ is not known for bulking as much weight as test due to its lowered water retention, however it is still a great bulking steroid for someone wanting to add size but more or less a lean mass appeal.

ShawnRay is offline New Member

What?

EQ is a great Anabolic , that is horse shit someone has been feeding you....SR

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ShawnRay
    EQ is a great Anabolic, that is horse shit someone has been feeding you....SR
    ...hehe, HORSEshit...that's classic.

juicewillis is offline New Member
    I am a king juicer. Proud to say I have done everything under the sun and the moon. To give you an idea out of all the cycles I have ever done the cycle that I recieved the most gains from by far included EQ for 12 weeks. AMAZING STUFF. I put EQ and tren as the sole two top steroids ever. hgh can't hand with either, test can't hang with either (although you should take test with the cycle) Test/EQ/winny AMAZING for cutting....test/EQ/tren/dbol great for bulking with lean gains.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Billy said it right, that's all there is too it.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro.. Never had a problem with EQ. I like it

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by katton
    I've been suspecting EQ interfered with gains for a while now. I did a little searching on these boards and others. These quotes along with MANY other threads that i didn't post show that EQ hurt peoples gains. These people i believe if they had not used EQ and just used test alone they would have had results. Also i've read MANY MANY pleased posts on gotfina where users gained 30+ pounds on test-fina only cycles and MANY posts where the users gain less than 5lbs off test-fina-EQ of comparable dosages. This is not a scientific study, but if you look at the results of peoples cycles compared to cycles where EQ wasn't used you'd see what i am talking about. Here are a few quotes. I can get many more if requested but what i can't get you is a lot of threads where it shows good EQ results.

1.I did 500mg of test and 400mg of EQ my first cycle. Had some problems, could be my age (47) as well, but have decided to go with a low dose for longer on my next one. I have thought of doing a short cycle with short esters to see if that would help, but I'll wait on that.

I like the way the bodybuilders of the 70's looked over todays.

JohnnyB

2.You make some good points, but there's a flipside to that coin. I used 400mg of test and 400mg of eq for twelve wks and had minimal gains. 99% of us don't have the genetics those pros you mentioned have, so we compensate by using more juice.

JP1570

I bought two bottles of Test 400, a bottle of winstrol , and a bottle of equipoise . I did this for 8 weeks, and gained nothing.

Bret C

Katton

Show me some prof in what you have stated......It could be due to training more than the EQ.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    I love EQ.........

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Bathgate
    True...if I had to guess, I'd say EQ kept the water down, and created density, therefore this is what was seen in exchange for the mass of Test ran alone, though a great deal of it is due to water.
    All my life I was never a big EQ fan, to slow, too little, life's too short.....But "reduce" gains...I don't think so (reduce water gain maybe)
    The last time was the most productive out of probably 7-8 times I tried it, so I'm giving it another try in about a week.
    For the first time I'm gonna run it with, as in right along side, Deca , now that Pheedno helped me put the Deca/EQ myths away.
    TSW

I put EQ and tren as the sole two top steroids ever. hgh can't hand with either, test can't hang with either

I can go with Tren /Parabolan being in my Top 2 no problem, love it, but the rest of that we'll just have to agree to completely disagree Bro....had to read that like 3 times....
    TSW

palequail is offline Banned
    taking Enanthate and EQ right now...up about 15lbs..there is no way EQ is inihbitiing growth..that makes no sense...

Phillyboy1 is offline Anabolic Member
    the people he's quotiing probably had there diet all screwed up. Tren and EQ are definatly my favorite of the steroids lol

Thread Information