Thread: low dose cycle?

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member

Question low dose cycle?

How well would a low dose cycle work, if it was going to be your first one? For example:

20mgs ed d-bol
    250mg test ent

would this cycle work well for a first cycle? I think it would be fine, but I have a hunch that it will not be enough.

What do you guys think?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I wouldn't run anything less than 400mg of test even for a first cycle. How long are u thinking of running the cycle?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I did a low dose cycle and it turned out great, though I ran it for 16 weeks and actually upped the dose to 400mg. If I were you, I'd run the following:

Week 1-4 Dbol 25mg ED
    Week 1-10 test enan 400mg/wk
    CLOMID

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    I wouldn't run anything less than 400mg of test even for a first cycle. How long are u thinking of running the cycle?
    i agree with mud...also, 20mg of dbol won't do much either...bump it up to 30 and stay there for a light stack with the 400mg/wk of test.

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    For a 1st cycle i think low doses are good. I'd rather see how i react to 250mgs of test than getting all sorts of sides cause i took 500mgs of test and was sensitive to test. Everyone reacts differently so its up to you. Most people don't do just one cycle so with that in mind if a low dose cycle doesn't give you the gains you want then you always up the dosage next time. Good luck.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfiler
    How well would a low dose cycle work, if it was going to be your first one? For example:

20mgs ed d-bol
    250mg test ent

would this cycle work well for a first cycle? I think it would be fine, but I have a hunch that it will not be enough.

What do you guys think?
    I'd say don't run at this dose because ---- you're 19 - you're natural test level is very high. - The only thing you'll do - shut down your natural (high quality test) and replace it with low dose test enan. ------- this is a recipe for getting more harm done than getting good results.

IMO

tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    I'd say don't run at this dose because ---- you're 19 - you're natural test level is very high. - The only thing you'll do - shut down your natural (high quality test) and replace it with low dose test enan. ------- this is a recipe for getting more harm done than getting good results.

IMO
    I didn't know he was 19. Bro, wait another couple years and focus on your diet and training right now. The more experience you get now the more gains you'll get when your ready for gear.

cfiler is offline Anabolic Member
    The cycle is not for me. My best friend is going to cycle, he is 28. He has been training for ten years, and is a beast. He has never done anything harder than protien, and creatine.
    His stats:
    6'1"
    235lbs
    290 max bench
    3800 cals ed (cal intake)
    trains with a four day split.

I love working out with him. I used to work out at home, but am going to join his gym. Seeing how huge he is, is a great motivation. Plus I know he is a good spotter. (He curls what I bench, 140lbs)

I just figured that was too low for him, but it would allow him to see how he reacts to "juice".

I was thinking 30-35 mgs ed d-bol, and 500mgs test enth for someone that size. If his cycle goes good, I will join him next cycle.

Thread Information