Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608

    Need help from skinny guys who got HUGE.

    I have a sustanon question below bear with me. I have been lifting religously for almost 3 years. I have also done LOADS of research on the subject. I have just come to realize that nutrition is the biggest part of the deal. What I am confused about is why does every source have different advise. I read books and one says eat 5000 calories, then I read a magazine and it says that calories are not important but getting 2 grams rer/lb of body weight is the main thing. This is just one example of the damn runaround that i get. Im sure you guys know what I am saying. But what is more important cals or protein. I go to college and work so I really dont have the time to do both, but I have been eating 200 grams of protien a day (eating every 2 hrs.) and it has been easy enough to do. So calories or protein?
    Last edited by ross3814; 09-01-2003 at 02:37 PM.

  2. #2
    toolman is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,585
    Wrong forume bro. How is this a steroid question?

  3. #3
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    Also a question that actually relates to the fourm. Going to do a sustanon only cycle. What do you think? I started a cycle a few weeks ago but stopped because the D-bol was fake. But the Equipoise was real so im just gonna save it for another cycle. Still have 7 ccs. The point is it will be like my firts cycle if it goes through. Only took 3 shots of Eq

  4. #4
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    too soon toolman lol

  5. #5
    ross3814 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    608
    All that typing for no help huh?

  6. #6
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,394
    First, realise every 1 gram of protien is 4 calories.

    So protien vs cal intake relates directly.

    You need calories to build muscle. You need protien to supply amino acids to be built. You need both.

  7. #7
    tmeoe's Avatar
    tmeoe is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    467
    Well to gain weight diet is the most important thing. Around 4000-5000 calories 250-300 of that being protein should add on the mass. I feel you on the being in college and on the go, if you precook your meals you can heat them up the next day in no time and you can take sandwhiches with you to school also add an extra shake or two to get some calories fast.

    As for your cycle, I'd go with the Enanthate instead of the Sust, each should give you good results but the Enanthate will keep blood levels more stable. Do a search on sust and you'll see what i mean. If you can get some real D-bols then go ahead and stack those to kick start gains. If you want to run the rest of the EQ you have then you'll need some more. Also don't forget your anti-e's. Good luck.

  8. #8
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,131
    Good advice from Billy as always.
    Understand first that before you even consider a cycle I can tell your diet needs tweaking. For a person who has never ate sufficient calories, a diet in itself can be almost like a AS cycle. For a skinny person such as yourself, your calories are needed to pack on the mass as well as carbs, If your not taking in enough calories and carbs to add bodyfat weight, then your body turns elsewhere to burn..where else to go but your muscle? So in short there is no one important thing in someone trying to add mass bro..I know I use to be skinny, take a look
    http://briefcase.yahoo.com/abercrombie_pimp21
    Though I am not the biggest guy I have come a long way and faced a few battles to get here.

    So take in calories and carbs along with alot of protein, this way your body burns the extra to fat to build extra muscle instead of burning muscle to try and build muscle.

    Hope this helps

  9. #9
    talon's Avatar
    talon is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,367
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Good advice from Billy as always.
    Understand first that before you even consider a cycle I can tell your diet needs tweaking. For a person who has never ate sufficient calories, a diet in itself can be almost like a AS cycle. For a skinny person such as yourself, your calories are needed to pack on the mass as well as carbs, If your not taking in enough calories and carbs to add bodyfat weight, then your body turns elsewhere to burn..where else to go but your muscle? So in short there is no one important thing in someone trying to add mass bro..I know I use to be skinny, take a look
    http://briefcase.yahoo.com/abercrombie_pimp21
    Though I am not the biggest guy I have come a long way and faced a few battles to get here.

    So take in calories and carbs along with alot of protein, this way your body burns the extra to fat to build extra muscle instead of burning muscle to try and build muscle.

    Hope this helps
    Listen to this man, cause like me, he went from skinny to having a nice natural build. Like he said up your calorie, the right way, and see what happens to your results...Good Luck

  10. #10
    WiLLpOwEr's Avatar
    WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Living my life to the fullest!
    Posts
    553
    Make sure you're training right also. Make sure you hit your entire body. And if you're serious about gaining weight, squat squat squat! They will promote growth in your entire body, they are an integral part of a mass building program do not leave them out!

  11. #11
    Joe King is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    39
    To D3m3nt3d :

    I saw your pictures, you have the body i aspire to have, but did you use steroids or did you use supplements?

    one other question, how long did it take you to get like that?

  12. #12
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,131
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe King
    To D3m3nt3d :

    I saw your pictures, you have the body i aspire to have, but did you use steroids or did you use supplements?

    one other question, how long did it take you to get like that?
    Hey bro...
    Wow man I really appreciate that comment. To answer your question, at that time I was not on steroids . I did try a little creatine and 19-nor by AST, but nothing illegal. There was approximately 10 months between the 2 pictures, now my diet was on point bro...app. 4000 calories a day and 300 grams of protein. Im talking every time you turned around..chicken breast and more chicken breast.

    But really, thank you for your comment bro and if i can help in any way let me know.

  13. #13
    Joe King is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    Hey bro...
    Wow man I really appreciate that comment. To answer your question, at that time I was not on steroids . I did try a little creatine and 19-nor by AST, but nothing illegal. There was approximately 10 months between the 2 pictures, now my diet was on point bro...app. 4000 calories a day and 300 grams of protein. Im talking every time you turned around..chicken breast and more chicken breast.

    But really, thank you for your comment bro and if i can help in any way let me know.
    No probs just being honest.

    Ive been working out for a year and a half, Im no where near your physique yet, but i will get there, im determined.

    Ive uped my workout to 4 days a week.

    I Take 3 scoops of prolab n large twice a day, I drink another protien shake aswell before I goto bed, plus I use creatine, and I have 3 regular meals a day also. Im drinking and eating as much as I can afford.

    If you have any workout tips and supplement advice, id be very happy to read them.

    By the way, how much do u weigh and what percentage of body fat do u have on you.

    Im 170 pounds and have 8% body fat

  14. #14
    D3m3nt3d's Avatar
    D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Southside Jamaican Queens
    Posts
    4,131
    I was around 185 in that pic bro, that was about a yr and a half ago...I have had shoulder surgery and doc thought I had a hernia so i was out for 8 months or so, but I am back in now, weighing close to what I did in the pic there...not sure exactly it's been a while since i weighed...but if you want to email me your workout schedule or what not I will be happy to help bro..my email is write here at the bottom

  15. #15
    tke61 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    23
    I did a sust only cycle, 250 mg every five days, and got great results. Largin and chargin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •