Thread: 30 pound cycle

Valuablz is offline Junior Member

30 pound cycle

i gained 30 lbs on a cycle i started may 6th which was 50mg's dbol for 5 weeks, 400 mg's deca for 10 weeks, 600 mg's cyp for 10. i kept roughly 25 of those pounds when it was all said and done. I'm planning on doing a cutting cycle in about 2 weeks consisting of:

test prop 100mg ed wks 1-10
    eq 400mg wks 1-10
    winny 50mg ed wks 1-8
    fina 75mg ed wks 1- 8

i know it might be too soon to start a cycle since i just got off clomid august 23rd, but what do you guys think. This is going to be my third cycle, and right now i'm 223 probably under 10% bf. Would i need to switch around any weeks, or this is straight?

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Good gain, did you seem to get alot of strength gains off of it?

Question if your only @ 10% bf (Estimated) why would you do a cutting cycle? Your bf seems to be pretty lean. Wouldn't that cause you to be more inclined for a regular ol' bulk cycle?

talon is offline Senior Member
    Damn man those gains are awesome...I wouldnt cut if my bf waz under 12%, IMO.....

Quote Originally Posted by talon
    Damn man those gains are awesome...I wouldnt cut if my bf waz under 12%, IMO.....
    He might have messed up his BF % but if thats his actual body fat percentage I would never cut. He has so much room to bulk right now, being that lean and all.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro it is to soon to start another cycle...
    time on = time off...so you might want to reconsider that start date, if your running the prop till week 10 then for 3 weeks your not going to have anything in your body while your eq levels disapate...

id also focus on bulking and not worry bout cutting unless your doing a show...im 10% also and thats lean for the winter time....this is what id do if i was you....i think this cycle will work good for you if your trying to stay lean and pack on muscle...Madmax

sustanon 750mg (1-12)
    eq 400mg (1-12)
    masteron 100mg eod (8-15)
    anavar 40mg ed (7-15)

yeh my bench went from 335 for 2 to 395 for 1. I mean i'm trying to put on just pure lean mass with little water retention. I don't really see this as a cutting cycle, just something that i can gain solid lean mass and have a more defined look. I'm 5 11 maybe 6, 225, and 19. I'm looking to get really nice before i enter my first competition. Any comments on the cycle itself, and wait time.

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    your 19, forget what i said bro, you are to young to be juicing, id seriously reconsider this cycle...Madmax

that's my personal decision. I know what risks are taking when juicing, and i meant to say 20 turning 21 in a couple of months and age isn't really important. this is a 3rd cycle so i have done my research and all that. Any more opinions about the CYCLE.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    If its too soon or not is only up to you. If restoring your HTPA fully is, then its probally too soon. But is that really even a concern to you at this point? You have to decide that for yourself. Going back on now isnt much worse than if you had just stayed on the whole time with one big cycle.

Anyways, Id change it to this...

test prop 100mg ed wks 1-13
    eq 400mg wks 1-10
    winny 50mg ed wks 1-6
    fina 75mg ed wks 7- 13

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    I'm not going to start bustin' your balls about your age, you seem to know the risks for young AAS users. However, I am with Madmax on this topic .. time on = time off.

Hey billy i think i might consider doing the cycle like that, but what if i start with the fina and end with the winny, or does it even matter? any more suggestions?

legend is offline Associate Member
    take some time off. rome wasn't built in a day. and did i just hear great gains from deca ??? yaeh !!! finally someone else has something good to say about deca !!!!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    You could switch the winny and tren .

I just like tren alot better so I would want to finish with it myself.

Either way would be fine, I cant think of any real logical reasons to do one before the other.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Bro excellent gain on your cycle !! Good luck with ur next one. Keep up the hard work

ross3814 is offline Member
    You got huge off of that cycle.

yeh thanks for all the positive feedback, i dont think i'm going to start the cycle till novemember even though its tempting when you have all this sauce laying aroud. I'll keep everyone posted

Thread Information