ichabodcrane is offline Associate Member

SYDGROUP help-dizzle?

Hey guys, I just got a bunch of sydgroup prods in. I got the anabolic TL (cyp 200), but they came in a plastic like pill bottle with a package insert and no picture of the kangaroo(just the sydgroup logo). They do have the sydgroup holo on the bottom of the vial. Then with the same order, I got some anabolic DN (nandrolone 300). But these ones came in boxes with the kangaroo on the box, and on the bottle. Also with the anabolic DN's, some of the bottles have a plastic flip top (newer lot) with the holo on the flip top, and some have the regular aluminum peel away tops (older lot) with the holo on the bottom of the vial. The ones that came with the aluminum peel top (older lot) also had a holo on the box, but the ones that came with the plastic flip top (newer lot) only had holo's on the flip top and not the box. Does anyone know if they changed their packaging, or if they used to come in the plastic transparent bottles? Dizzle, I saw your pic where you posted an older lot (w/o the kangaroo) compared to a newer lot (with the kangaroo), but I am confused. They are definately not Jurox, as I know they don't manufacture anymore. Can anyone help? Thanks bros! Also, how were the quality of the sydgroup prods for those who have used them? I know this sounds confusing, but if I could post pics I would.

Come on, I know somebody knows! Where you hiding Dizzle?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    as far as packaging goes, I really won't be able to tell you until I get my latest order in. I have seen older Jurox products that match your description...The quality of Syd stuff is good, but I couldn't tell you how it compares to QV or Denkall. Word of mouth has a high regard for the company now, so we will see here in a few weeks.

Bump for anyone else.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    What are your lot numbers? Take pics of everything. I know Syd Group is coming out with Primo in September, I hope it's priced well.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    Post some pics curious what theu look like bro. Check the batch #

sorry guys, I am still in the stone age and can't post pics. But dizzle, you posted a comparison of the older vs. newer sydgroup prods: http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...threadid=55152.
    The anabolic TL (cyp 200) is lot 53902 exp. oct 04. These ones came in an orange transparent prescription looking bottle with the package insert inside. The label on these anabolic TL's look just like the one you posted (they have the sydgroup logo) except they are anabolic TL and not DN, and have the sydgroup holo on the bottom of the vial. Now, the Anabolic DN (nand 300) I have look like the one you posted in that pic (they have the kangaroo and holo on top of the aluminum top). Here is the thing: I have lot 52403 exp. nov 05 (these #'s are in the same print as the rest of the labeling), now these have an aluminum peel top just like the one in your pic, BUT their is also a holo on the box as well as on top of the aluminum cap. NOW, I also have the newer anabolic DN lot 31603 exp. jul 05 (#'s are stamped on, not printed on in same ink) BUT these newer lots have a plastic flip top with the holo on the flip top, but not on the box. The boxes differ slightly in design, possibly just a change in design like we seen w/ QV?
    But I want to know if Sydgroup did used to package their prods in the orange prescription like bottle, then switch to the boxes w/ the kangaroo? Have you seen the newer flip top prods yet? And, were the older sydgroup prods that came in the bottles as effective as the newer kangaroo boxed prods? I know this sounds confusing, but hell, I am confused. I am just thinking sydgroup has changed packaging. But Dizz, did you used to get the sydgroup prods in the Rx bottle like I described. Sorry for the confusion, but any help is appreciated, and your pic comparison basically sums it up somewhat. I am probably just being paranoid, but I know you guys have had some experience with sydgroups products, not just the buff kanga. Thanks all!
    Last edited by ichabodcrane; 08-30-2003 at 03:43 PM.

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle
    What are your lot numbers? Take pics of everything. I know Syd Group is coming out with Primo in September, I hope it's priced well.
    Diz, what are the rumored prices that it will be going for?

Quote Originally Posted by G Child
    Diz, what are the rumored prices that it will be going for?
    $100-$150/bottle on domestic sources lists.

Nice. I'm guessing $50 or so from the horses mouth then?

^^^

Wondering what the concentration is going to be also? Any word now that it's the 1'st of september?

I'd guess around $75, I don't know yet, I'll find out in the next two weeks.

Thanks for the update.

ShawnRay is offline New Member

Sydgroup

There primo is out and it is 100mg/10ml bottle and they are going for 120 to 170 from what I hear. As far as your Cyp TL mine are Blue. I think they have some of the best products out right now. There EQ and Cyp rock. Denkalls new Cypiotest kicks as too. Good luck Icha, i wish I could help you more. Go to Chads board and look for Maverick and ask him. he will know. Tell Him ShawnRay sent you for your question. He is the Kangeroo king..SR

Hey SR, where is Chad's board? Could you post me the link? Thanks bro, IC

shorty2big is offline Member
    sydgroup has been around a long time. The older stuff didn't have the kangaroo and it was packaged in the orange pill type box with the white top that you had to peel off and it did have the paper insert wrapped around it. Those products are just as good as the new ones. I have used that stuff forever.
    S2B

Thread Information