gonzo is offline New Member

Question nolvadex-proviron

My ? is I can get these 2 products how should i take them? During or after the cycle?

My cycle will be Test ent. D-bol, Test prop. and EQ how should i do it and when?

Because of where i am I can't get clomid so Nolvadex and proviron will have to do

Any info will be of great help

Gonzo

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Re: nolvadex-proviron

Originally posted by gonzo

Because of where i am I can't get clomid so Nolvadex and proviron will have to do

Oh really?

Bro, clomid is basically the easiest thing to get ever. It's not a schedule-3, so if you get caught with it, they'll probably just let you keep it anyway. Clomid is an essential part of cycling to get your natural testosterone production back on track after using synthetic testosterone for the past 8weeks+ of time. ge

Nolvadex and Proviron are different things that work for the same purpose, to stop the extra estrogen from being produced. Proviron works like arimidex in stopping the conversion of estrogen right from the start, whereas nolvadex is used to fill in estrogen receptors so actual estrogen can not be produced. With proviron , you basically eliminate the conversion of estrogen, and nolvadex, the estrogen will still be there, just kind of 'floating around' trying to find somewhere to land...and if they do, watch out for estrogen induced side effects. My advice is with a cycle like that to just get nolvadex and use it incase of signs of gynecomastia . If you can't get clomid, well I really don't know what to tell ya...It's your body.

dane26 is offline Retired Moderator
    like poppa said, clomid is the easiest thing in the world to get....find a good online pharm or something. you do NEED it, so try a little harder to find some. the anti-e's are for during the cycle, they don't do much after the test has cleared your system.

In a foriegn country and i don't think it's available here(Dominican Republic) if it is is there another name?

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Try Omnifen. Or, go to the top right corner of your browser and click on search. Type in clomid...and VOILA! You should have endless information on it.

BTW, I'm surprised you can get prov. , nolva, and AS, but can't find clomid?? Keep lookin bro, you're bound to stumble on some. GL.

I found it thanks.

Thread Information