CHSDOG55 is offline Associate Member

2nd Research Tech Cycle

Bro's just wanted to know what u thought bout me next cycle. I was thinking of this.
    1-4 Test Prop 75mg EOD
    1-13 Test Enathate 600mg
    1-13 Deca 450mg
    Ending with clomid and Nolva. What u bros think bout this cycle. Anything u think would be better. I had EQ in my last cycle and i dont like it so i figured i would try deca this cycle. I didnt get any of the EQ sides and i was on 500mg a week. So gonna try something new. Let me kno what u think bros.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    Bro's just wanted to know what u thought bout me next cycle. I was thinking of this.
    1-4 Test Prop 75mg EOD
    1-13 Test Enathate 600mg
    1-13 Deca 450mg
    Ending with clomid and Nolva. What u bros think bout this cycle. Anything u think would be better. I had EQ in my last cycle and i dont like it so i figured i would try deca this cycle. I didnt get any of the EQ sides and i was on 500mg a week. So gonna try something new. Let me kno what u think bros.
    I personally, don't think jump starting with Prop is a good idea --- read this http://69.41.227.42/vbulletin/showth...threadid=63786

I'd use it to finish the cycle to keep levels even up to the PCT.

In any way
    Run test E 1 week past Deca and start Clomid 2 weeks after last shot of Test E.

Thanks for the info. Are the deca number ok. First time running deca. Also when do u start he prop at the end of the cycle. What week? Thanks for ur help.

ItalianMuscle is offline Senior Member
    you should start with D bol 30mg 1-4 weeks instead of prop

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by ItalianMuscle
    you should start with D bol 30mg 1-4 weeks instead of prop
    I disagree. I think prop is fine. But maybe inject 75mg ed instead of eod. Also I would run the enanthate 1 week longer than the deca so the half lives match.

peace

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CHSDOG55
    Thanks for the info. Are the deca number ok. First time running deca. Also when do u start he prop at the end of the cycle. What week? Thanks for ur help.
    Honestly, at 19 - I'm hesitant to give advice even though it's your second cycle.

The chances are you'll get same results without AS at this point because of your natural high test levels.

IMO

hawk9603 is offline Junior Member
    CHSDOG55- how was ur first cycle using research tech products?

I loved my RT gear in the first cycle. I plan on running it for every cycle. As far as the age u kno guys yall bring up valid points about that but i mean i think about it this way, i have been working out hard for 3 years. I kno i could grow more naturally but also with that being said every single one of us could grow more naturally but we choose not too. I know the risk that are involved. I have done tons of research. If u notice i have been a member of this board for a while now. I understand your concern but also i have done a cycle already i ran pct and did everything right. Im not just some stupid young kid that wants to be huge i have worked hard to gain the knowledge and the strength. All i ask is info and thats alot more than alot of the guys i kno. I know grown men that dont know anything bout juice but do it every day. U tell me whose more resposible. But i do understand the concern and i appreciate it.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    I disagree. I think prop is fine. But maybe inject 75mg ed instead of eod. Also I would run the enanthate 1 week longer than the deca so the half lives match.

peace
    I think it's fine to use prop at the begining, and also at the end...

Chach is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i also disagree i have Prop in the begining of a couple cycles and loved it, and i used it at the end ur good to go both ways..

Thread Information