Nixter is offline Associate Member

How do they differ?

Ok so you have your base Tests, Cyp, Enan, Prop, etc. I know what effects other compounds have on the body like Eq, Winny, D-bol , etc, but how do they differ in terms of what they do IN the body? In other words, how are they different yet kind of similiar to Tests? Do they all just increase nitrogen retention in different ways?

THanks,

Nixter.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Someone will be along shortly I'm sure to better explain the chemistry, but test, is test, is test. Enan, cyp, prop, etc are NO different in terms of the type of testosterone ...that is the same in each and every one. What is different is the ester that the test molecule(s) are attached to. That is where you get the various esters of test: prop, enan, or cyp (and pure suspension, which I don't think anyone really uses anymore if they can help it). Simply put, these esters will act in different ways...but ONLY in the manner in which they "relinquish" the test molecule(s) into your system. People will react differently to the compounds as a result of the esters, but the test is identical in each and every one.

EDIT: after rereading your post, i think i might be misunderstanding your original question. I'm not sure if are aware of how different compounds act, but want to know how different versions of test differ (which is the question I've answered) or if you want to know how different compounds in general elicit differing responses (ie, androgens vs anabolics)?
    Last edited by BigGreen; 08-14-2003 at 03:08 PM.

Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Sorry, should have been more clear. I understand the differences between the tests. I just want some idea of what the others do in the body that is different than what test does, ie: Eq, D-bol, Winny, Deca , etc. They all result in increased muscle growth to some extent. Ok, how about this, why is Eq or Deca or Winny not called test?

I just want to know what makes them so different than tests. They obviously create some of the same results but what are the paths taken to get there? Deca and other non tests will shut down your own test because it is creating test no?

Is there test in Eq/Deca/Fina/Winny/Etc? Do they convert to test in the body?

If we classify prop, enan, cyp, and sus, as tests then what do we classify the others as? and why?

Hmm, not sure I'm making myself any clearer! doh!

Nixter.

100571 is offline Associate Member
    bump

MMC78 is offline Senior Member
    I'm sure someone with more knowledge than me can say it better but the substances you mention: D-bol, Winny, EQ, etc though very similar are not chemically testosterone .

There's an androgenic and anabolic component of every steriod . Testosterone, while being very anabolic is also very androgenic via conversion to DHT (bad sides like hairloss, acne, etc). So they came up with substances that are molecularly very similar to testosterone in their affinity for the anabolic receptors, but with less affinity for androgen receptors and a low likelyhood of DHT conversion.

Each possess modifications to acheive a particular goal. For instance D-bol is very orally active and less androgenic than regular testosterone. Deca is kind of a special case as it is nor-androsterone (nandrolone ), which is naturally found in the human body It cannot convert to DHT and is considered a "safe" steroid .
    http://www.chm.bris.ac.uk/motm/nandrolone/nandj.htm

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Well I'll see if I can help. EQ, Deca , Winny etc. are not called test because they simply are not test. You dont call nitrogen carbon right? They are both elements, but they differ. Mostly their gains are attributed to protein synthesis. Most have your muscles hold more nitrogen than they release and this builds muscle. But Test IS THE muscle builder. There is no test in EQ, Deca, Winny etc. THey shut down your hpta but not because they produce test. Synthetic test (like test cyp, prop etc) shuts you down too. THats why you still crash comming off of test only cycles. There was a great analogy about this a while back, I have no idea how long ago it was but it said something like "imagine test as workers in your factory. WHen you bring in foreign labor you must lay off your workers (the shutdown) but when the foreign labor leaves your workers come bac (but slowly because they are mad at you ) anyways its something like that. I hope I have helped you out some but I dont really know that I have. So heres a bump for you...

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Sorry, should have been more clear. I understand the differences between the tests. I just want some idea of what the others do in the body that is different than what test does, ie: Eq, D-bol, Winny, Deca , etc. They all result in increased muscle growth to some extent. Ok, how about this, why is Eq or Deca or Winny not called test?

I just want to know what makes them so different than tests. They obviously create some of the same results but what are the paths taken to get there? Deca and other non tests will shut down your own test because it is creating test no?

Is there test in Eq/Deca/Fina/Winny/Etc? Do they convert to test in the body?

If we classify prop, enan, cyp, and sus, as tests then what do we classify the others as? and why?

Hmm, not sure I'm making myself any clearer! doh!

Nixter.

LOL - you sure made it clearer this time - but, by far more complex.

Usually, when you read an article about it - it's at least 20 pages - 19 of wich are exceptions and caveats.

to make is short....
    Test (prop, enan, etc) - chemically or otherwise reproduced - actual testosterone .

The others - different "materials" - affect the receptor in a veriaty of ways (because they are different "materials") - but, they are test in that way too - if you can call it - but not actual testosterone ..... .

I guess, think of it as a house that could be built of brick, wood, etc.

Again, I'm not listing all the exceptions and caveats - just a simple analogy.

Hope that helps

Jay
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-02-2003 at 04:15 PM.

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by symatech
    Well I'll see if I can help. EQ, Deca , Winny etc. are not called test because they simply are not test. You dont call nitrogen carbon right? They are both elements, but they differ. Mostly their gains are attributed to protein synthesis. Most have your muscles hold more nitrogen than they release and this builds muscle. But Test IS THE muscle builder. There is no test in EQ, Deca, Winny etc. THey shut down your hpta but not because they produce test. Synthetic test (like test cyp, prop etc) shuts you down too. THats why you still crash comming off of test only cycles. There was a great analogy about this a while back, I have no idea how long ago it was but it said something like "imagine test as workers in your factory. WHen you bring in foreign labor you must lay off your workers (the shutdown) but when the foreign labor leaves your workers come bac (but slowly because they are mad at you ) anyways its something like that. I hope I have helped you out some but I dont really know that I have. So heres a bump for you...
    I didn't see this one ---- it's probably a better explanation, than my "house out of different materials" analogy
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-02-2003 at 07:26 PM.

Thread Information