Thread: Quick Question

Reality is offline Junior Member

Quick Question

1st off today was the last shot of my cycle and i didnt have any problems with any of the injections however 2day i was doing a quad shot. aspirated, everythin was cool but when i pulled out i got a gusher. i figure it happend because i pulled the syringe out slower than usual correct? anyways my question is did i WASTE juice? and did my previous shot not gush because i pulled out quick and slapped some cotton and alcohol on the spot?

thanks Reality

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    sometimes this happens to me. If any gear came out it wouldn't to much to worry about. and yes slapping the cotton on the stick quickly will aid in the clotting process. no worries bro glad your cycle went well.

Reality is offline Junior Member
    thanks extreme i appreciate the quick response
    ya im sure im just always paranoid about wasting gear-i used a 1 1/2"pin

stay up-REality

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reality
    1st off today was the last shot of my cycle and i didnt have any problems with any of the injections however 2day i was doing a quad shot. aspirated, everythin was cool but when i pulled out i got a gusher. i figure it happend because i pulled the syringe out slower than usual correct? anyways my question is did i WASTE juice? and did my previous shot not gush because i pulled out quick and slapped some cotton and alcohol on the spot?

thanks Reality
    Since you aspirated and there was no bllod drawn in, you obviously didn't inject into a vein. However, you may have passed through one. I have done the same thing (especially in my quads) and had a "gusher" as you put it. No problem Bro.

By the way way, I know how you must feel. Tomorrow I take my last injetc of my cycle. Sorry to saee it go. Peace, Tuggy

depdaddy is offline Member
    oh the gushers...very seldom have them but they happen...nothing to worry about...to tuggy about last injection..when you feel sad when you are off cycle just get sterile water and inject 2cc when you have the urge

legend is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by depdaddy
    oh the gushers...very seldom have them but they happen...nothing to worry about...to tuggy about last injection..when you feel sad when you are off cycle just get sterile water and inject 2cc when you have the urge
    get some b-12.

Thread Information