Thread: Spot Injections

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member

Spot Injections

Ok,

I have been reading alot about spot injections on the board over the past few weeks and was wondering what the overall consensus is on them? Do they make individual muscles bigger?

THOUGHTS????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    No.... It will until the oil gets absorbed into the muscle. Synthol is used to make the muscle bigger and even that is temporary.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    No.... It will until the oil gets absorbed into the muscle. Synthol is used to make the muscle bigger and even that is temporary.
    I'd say Synthol, don't even! if you want to look like crap go ahead other wise stay clear of it.

There is a theory that the muscle groups that you inject to will be directly influenced by site injections being that the oil will be in that site it would be sparked into growth. This goes way back to Dan Ducheine and a bunch of other Guru's speak of. I have a MD magazine from earlier in the year that has like a 6 page article on it. I don't believe that there is any scientific proof of this, but it's a theory that ... well shit, bro I'm hitting my quads in hopes that it works.

SID

BiggerBri2002 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah I was hoping DELT injections would get mine alot bigger

Rookiejay is offline Member
    The only thing I've read - Winny and HGH - being effective as spot injections. - even that was a bunch of guys talking about it on one of the BBoards. I haven't seen any study on that yet.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    I had a guy call me the other night wanting some shit..he has spot injected test and primo on his triceps and really said it worked good, I have read much on spot injections, but is it normal to spot inject test and primo? I never heard of it

Quote Originally Posted by D3m3nt3d
    I had a guy call me the other night wanting some shit..he has spot injected test and primo on his triceps and really said it worked good, I have read much on spot injections, but is it normal to spot inject test and primo? I never heard of it
    I wonder if someone is willing to spot inject in one arm but not the other for a couple of weeks and see if there's a difference..... that would indicate if it actually works.

ripsid is offline Senior Member
    From what I've read the idea is that you're "affecting" the area you hit by injecting right into it! You're trying to grow, and by hittin spots it is "affecting growth" in those areas....shit! I read too much!

I just hope it works! If I could end up with quads half the size of Tom Plattz's by site inj. I'll keep it up!

SID

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiejay
    I wonder if someone is willing to spot inject in one arm but not the other for a couple of weeks and see if there's a difference..... that would indicate if it actually works.
    lol...Im not gonna volunteer

lol...Im not gonna volunteer
    LOL

that was a general question.......

LOL
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-03-2003 at 11:47 AM.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    I have heard about this working too but according to BigCat's info over at bodybuilding.com when he is discussing winstrol he talks about it. He says it is a huge myth and that it only temporarily breaks the fascia of the muscle to leave it temporarily enlarged but it does not actually make the muscle grow quicker than any other part of the body.
    Check it out at http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

Quote Originally Posted by 50%Natural
    I have heard about this working too but according to BigCat's info over at bodybuilding.com when he is discussing winstrol he talks about it. He says it is a huge myth and that it only temporarily breaks the fascia of the muscle to leave it temporarily enlarged but it does not actually make the muscle grow quicker than any other part of the body.
    Check it out at http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/catwinstrol.htm

That's a good one, thanks.

Here's a related quote from there:

Due to the frequent rate of injections, users generally have to go spotting for different sites of injection on the body. Calves, shoulders, arms and such. When doing so they noted a localized increase in mass which has given root to the myth that Winny can add muscle where it is injected.

What I'm about to say goes for all compounds known to date : Steroids do not increase mass locally. The observance is noted because the injection breaks the fascia around the muscle, which possibly gives a muscle a little more room to grow. This is mostly temporary, and in the best cases very limited. Multiple injections would not increase the size in comparison. When the fascia heals, if it heals, it can lead to something called compartments syndrome, where a nerve is pinched between a muscle and its fascia. Leading to numbness quite often and in some cases to a paralysis of everything that nerve controls. This is not a frequent occurrence. This is rare, but my point was documenting that localized growth spurred by an injection is a myth.

Thread Information