groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member

1st Cycle Help needed

Lifting for approx 10 yrs on and off tried all supps and the prohormones. Gonna make the step been thinking it over for 1 yr. Thinking of doing a 8 wk cycle of fina and test enanthate , Is it a good 1st cycle and what would good doses be. Im 6'2 240lbs 14% B.F. mesmo-endo body type. Semi-clean diet, will go alot cleaner on cycle. Standard 1.5-2g of protein per lb. Help is needed thanks.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Two critical things that warrant response, in my opinion:

1. Test enanthate is probably not the ideal test to run for 8 weeks. It's not uncommon for it not to kick in until week 5, so it'd be a big psychological letdown, not to mention questionable plan, to run a test 'estered' with a decently long half life for a short duration like eight weeks. 10, in my opinion, would be minimal, 12 good and 15 the best (but I'm a fan of longer cycles).

2. Fina is universally condemned for "not being for beginners". It is true to a large extent, mainly for two reasons, one that it REQUIRES daily injections. That might sound 'not so bad', but after your first few, come back and talk to me. The second reason would be that it's a fairly harsh steroid in terms of sides, and it'd be better to at least assess how you body responds on some of the 'less harsh' compounds before jumping to that one.

There's nothing wrong with a plain old 12 week test enan cycle either...it's a VERY sensible first cycle.

talon is offline Senior Member
    Good reply Big, I couldnt agree more. Good luck with what you decide to do bro.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    Thats what I'm looking for thanks alot for the good advice. What about dosages for a straight test ent cycle.

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by groverman1
    Thats what I'm looking for thanks alot for the good advice. What about dosages for a straight test ent cycle.
    500 mg/ week. You could inject one cc on Monday and one cc on Thursday or Friday.(considering it is enth 250)

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    400 to 500mg per week.

Thread Information