SMP008 is offline New Member

YO some help please

i just finished my first cycle and have a few ? my cycle was 500mg test e and 400 deca now do i start my clomid 3 weeks after my last deca shot or 2 weeks after my last shot of test?

i've gained about 15 -18 pounds and droped a couple % of bf is weight gained about right for my first cycle?

oh an i ran a search about the clomid but couldn't get the answer so dont flame

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Props for your gains. I'd think you'd run it after the last deca shot, but I could be wrong.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SMP008
    i just finished my first cycle and have a few ? my cycle was 500mg test e and 400 deca now do i start my clomid 3 weeks after my last deca shot or 2 weeks after my last shot of test?

i've gained about 15 -18 pounds and droped a couple % of bf is weight gained about right for my first cycle?

oh an i ran a search about the clomid but couldn't get the answer so dont flame
    3 weeks after last shot of deca or 2 weeks after test wichever comes last - so, if you finished deca and test at the same time - you'll wait 3 weeks ----- (that's why it's good to run test e 1 week after deca - so, you start a more effective PCT)

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    3 weeks after deca

Thread Information