kilroy is offline Junior Member

help on my cycle

i am about to begin a cycle of propinate, enanthate , and dianabol . I will be on for 10 weeks. I would like some suggestions on coming off, and should i invest in clomid, HCG , Nolvadex etc... What is the cost? What can i do to help keep my gains?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Post cycle thearpy is a MUST. Do NOT start a cycle until you have everything in hand. I would definitely get some CLOMID. How long are you running the prop for?

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    give us your stats also....age, weight, height, bf%, workout experience.

Oh yeah, welcome to AR bro! Lots of good info here. Learn everything you can!

peace,

ttgb

I'm 6'3 255. 13-15% body fat, I have worked out my whole life. I'm 23. Im getting 1 10mil bottle of prop to jump start. I am a novice

Rookiejay is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kilroy
    I'm 6'3 255. 13-15% body fat, I have worked out my whole life. I'm 23. Im getting 1 10mil bottle of prop to jump start. I am a novice
    just a thought - with your physique - I'd go with a cutting cycle to get a little lean muscle and burn some fat down under 10% - a better definition with your physique would look good.

Im going for strength, and about 15 pounds

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    kilroy...as a novice, I would suggest to keep it real simple for your first one. You will still be able to get around 15lbs and a hell of a lotta strength if you do it right. I'll suggest a few ways, you do the research and determine what you want to do - it's your body, so you make the final decision.

weeks 1-12
    test en 500mgs/wk (2 shots/wk @ 250mg ea)

There is nothing wrong with a first cycle of test only!!!!!

If you wanted, add deca to your cycle at 400mgs/wk (2 shots/2wk @ 200mg ea). I suggest deca because of your weight now. It helps keep your joints in good condition and really helps your strength. Your other option in place of deca is equipoise at the same dosage/shot. It does make you hungry and eat a bunch. But, it does help you cut up and hard also. Your choice. You can mix the 2 together in the same injection so that you only have to stab 2x per week.

Also, I would take liquidex throughout your cycle to help water retention. At the least, take 20mgs of nolvadex a day if you can't get the l-dex. Some guys will say to have the nolvadex on hand just in case of gyno symptons, but I would suggest for your first cycle to take it as a precaution.

Clomid for your post cycle therapy . Do a search for clomid dosages and you'll find the answer. You have to have it though!!

There's lots of other things you can do, but do this as your first cycle and build from there.

Work up your cycle from here, including the particular gear that you are going to obtain, and we can help you finish it up from there.

This is just my opinion. I did exactly what I am suggesting above myself. Lost about 4-5% bf and gained about 12 lbs after all was said and done. Hope this helps.

peace,

ttgb

Thread Information