jkr
    jkr is offline New Member

WINSTROL DEPOT help

Hi im 22 years old i just going to start next monday to take WINSTROL DEPOT every 2 weeks. My weight is 94 kilos and my hight is 1.92 cm i been in the gym trainig every day for one year and half. I been before 3 months taken proteins milk shakes and creatine. Can some tell me the effects of WINSTROL DEPOT and the side effects it could couse to me??

Sr_bofia is offline Junior Member
    every 2 weeks????? you shoul take 50mg every other day at least.
    side effects? none!
    have some clomid

Quote Originally Posted by jkr
    Hi im 22 years old i just going to start next monday to take WINSTROL DEPOT every 2 weeks. My weight is 94 kilos and my hight is 1.92 cm i been in the gym trainig every day for one year and half. I been before 3 months taken proteins milk shakes and creatine. Can some tell me the effects of WINSTROL DEPOT and the side effects it could couse to me??

Calipso is offline Banned Post Whore
    Every 2 weeks? I expect NO type of gains.

jkr
    whats clomid??? and why do i need to take it?? and you said 2 weeks no effects how often do i have to take it???

BDTR is offline Retired
    Ideally it needs to be taken EVERY DAY, at every 2 weeks you will see absolutely nothing from it. Read the eductional section, check out the main page and drug profiles, use the search button

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    whats clomid??? and why do i need to take it?? and you said 2 weeks no effects how often do i have to take it???
    Bro, I have only been on this board a short time, but I have learned one thing rather quickly--RESEARCH!!! Know it, learn it, do it! You sound you you know less than me and that's a fucking shame since you sound like you are about to waste your time and money. Look in the Educ. threads and learn a thing or two.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    Ideally it needs to be taken EVERY DAY, at every 2 weeks you will see absolutely nothing from it. Read the eductional section, check out the main page and drug profiles, use the search button
    You see bdtr, that's why you are a senior member, you are so much more polite than I am. Shame on me!

jkr
    Thanks a lot, but the guy i got the WINSTROL DEPOT he said the start this month every 2 weeks and next month every week... i think thats ok no? and what are the side effects??? nothing??

BDTR is offline Retired
    He's wrong, you'll see nothing from it.

Side effects? A dent in your wallet and a sore injection site.

Thanks a lot, but the guy i got the WINSTROL DEPOT he said the start this month every 2 weeks and next month every week... i think thats ok no? and what are the side effects??? nothing??

jkr
    Ok, no side effects :P. then if hi is wrong how do i need to take?? I only been 15 months in the gym... i train every day

thanks again

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    goto "anabolics forum" -> "steroids questions" -> "educational forums" -> type "winny/winstrol " under the small little box on the right, top of the page.
    you should find your answers there. i certainly hope that this is clear enough

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer

You will need to inject at least 50mg ED for 6 weeks. 50mg a day for first time use of Winny is more than enough.

Effects of Winny:
    All depends where your body fat is. If it's low (under 11% lower would be better) you will see hardening of the muscles, vascularity, strenght. If you have a high body fat I wouldn't reccomend winny. You just will not get the results you want.

Side effects could get:
    Hair loss, stiff joints, asmonia (sp?), acne, high blood preasure, and so on.

They guy your getting the winny from doesn't know sh*t about AS. If I were you I would take the advice from the other guys and do your own research. Also a winnny only cycle IMO is a waste what you get out of it alone you could have done with dieting and training again JMO.

Big Babom is offline New Member
    You need to take it
    EOD ( every other day )
    I like ED ..but that's just me

depdaddy is offline Member

just think of all the money you could save taking every 2 weeks..hell i could add some Primo at that rate

Rookiejay is offline Member
    If you getting your gear from the guy who says that --- I'd question the quality of the gear you're getting........
    Last edited by Rookiejay; 09-04-2003 at 10:17 AM.

Thread Information