Thread: Anavar Only.

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

Anavar Only.

what's up fellaz,

i've been readin up on anavar , along with other as to start my 2nd cycle.. as of this point i'm 6'0 203lbs.. started at 298 almost two years ago... begginning of summer i started my first cycle consisting of

week 1-10 fina 75mg ed
    week 1-10 prop 50mg ed
    week 7-13 winny 50mg ed..... at the start of my cycle i was 236lbs and currently i'm 203.... also during the cycle i did one dnp cycle and then once stopped i did two more dnp cycles to drop more fat of my body..

my question is about anavar???? i know it's more for strenghts which is good and what i'm lookin for. but i would love to hear some results from others and is it worth it for me to use it.. and if anyone gained muscle mass from it and if anyone suffered from bloat.. i was thinking of using 50mg ed for 6 weeks.. thanks guys. and is there anohter name for it

cfase is offline Junior Member
    I will let ya know in a bit as a bud of mine is on it right now and has been for a week so far. The chem name for anavar is oxandralone.

C

red69 is offline New Member
    hey proline has an injectable anavar that is MUCH cheaper than the orals. It's 25mg/ml 20 ml for $85.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    I can't help you much on the anavar only cycle, but dude...props to you and your hard work!!! Sounds like it is paying HUGE dividends for you. Keep it up.

Bump for help on Anavar only cycle....

peace,

ttgb

ozmax98 is offline Associate Member
    thanks alot ttgb.... it has changed my life completely and i'm lovin every moment of it.. thanksalot... still would appreciate ne responces on members results on anavar only... thanks

Big Babom is offline New Member
    Injetable anavar ...must be nice!

Thread Information