Thread: Nolvadex

tattoo74 is offline New Member

Nolvadex

Hey guys
    This is one hell of an educational forum..thanks. Here is my question. I'm going to be starting my third cycle very shortly: dbol 35mg/day weeks 1-4, Test Cyp 600 mg/week weeks 1-10. I have my clomid and Nolvadex on hand. My question is regarding Nolvadex: I know after doing much research that you only begin to take it if you have signs of gyno. I know you start with 20 mg a day until symptoms disappear and then a couple days after that at 10mg. Is this correct or do you run the 10 mg for the duration of the cycle? I know that Nolva can also hinder gains therefore you take it only if you need it. But, if you do have to start taking it, what kind of loses can you expect from the gains you've made?

thanks guys.

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    nolva may hinder water retention, alot of people take it thru out their cycle but I wouldnt.....bless my heart, water weights the only "mass" I have

TRE
    TRE is offline Anabolic Member
    My first cycle I kept it on hand. With my next cycle being 500 sust 1-8 400 deca 1-8 30 dbol 1-4 I will be taking 10mg of nolvadex everyday and 25mg of proviron everyday. I'm fucking scared of gyno so I'll give up a couple pounds in gains to not look like a woman.

tattoo74 is offline New Member
    anyone know????

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nolva WILl NOT hinder your gains. The only weight you will not gain by using nolva is the water. After your cycle ends you would lose this water weight anyway.

I run nolva or another anti-e through my cycles and I will always use nolva durring PCT with clomid.

So to answer your question..... run the nolva in your cycle and PCT at 20mg ED. Why wait for gyno to appear before using it. But if you decide not to use it then if you do see signs of gyno I woould start out with 40mg and if that doesn't seem to help then up it to 60mg untill sysmptoms are gone. Then continue at 20mg ED.

Thread Information