Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    MR.BICEPS is offline Junior Member

Lee Priest Steroid Cycles

I just read an article by Lee Priest. He claims all he takes in the off season is 2 cc of deca and 2 cc of primobolan . Thats it!

Does anyone buy that interview Lee Priest gave. I find that very hard to swallow!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Pro BB'ers use more HGH than AS.

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    well dont you guys know that if you take an andro once a week youll all put on atleast 20 lbs

Whoisdaman is offline Senior Member
    I'm sorry, but I wouldn't trust any cycle history a pro BB gives to the public... obviously he takes more, there's no question about it.

Just like Ronnie Coleman stating he has never taken anabolic steriods in his life in an interview, right....

Fashioncore1 is offline Associate Member
    Most bodybuilders make serious money from sponsors such as Weider or supplement companies. These sponsors do not want the bodybuilders talking about steroids at all. Why would a supplement company allow a bodybuilder to talk about the steroids he takes...that would completely contradict with what the company pays the bodybuilder in the first place. Weider has built an empire through lies. Simply stated that hard work, a proper diet and some protein shakes will never make you look like coleman or cutler. The IFBB just recently passed a new rule stating that any PRO cannot talk badly in any way about another athlete, company or the IFBB or they will have to answer to the IFBB panel. Basically, they are taking away the Bodybuilder's freedom of speech. It's a bunch of crap. There should be a bodybuilder union to help control stupid rules like that.
    wooh... alright, my hands are tired from typing.

skii96 is offline Member
    You will never know exactly what they take and how much, ever!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Fashioncore1
    Most bodybuilders make serious money from sponsors such as Weider or supplement companies. These sponsors do not want the bodybuilders talking about steroids at all. Why would a supplement company allow a bodybuilder to talk about the steroids he takes...that would completely contradict with what the company pays the bodybuilder in the first place. Weider has built an empire through lies. Simply stated that hard work, a proper diet and some protein shakes will never make you look like coleman or cutler. The IFBB just recently passed a new rule stating that any PRO cannot talk badly in any way about another athlete, company or the IFBB or they will have to answer to the IFBB panel. Basically, they are taking away the Bodybuilder's freedom of speech. It's a bunch of crap. There should be a bodybuilder union to help control stupid rules like that.
    wooh... alright, my hands are tired from typing.
    Bro they are not taking away thier freedom of speech. If they are choosing to stay, they have chosen to abide by those rule. Come on how free do you want to talk about a controled substance, we're talking about admitting that your breaking the law. Freedom of speech doesn't mean you can say what ever you want and it's ok, if you tell someone your going to kill them, your going to jail.

Remember the founding fathers came from England where you couldn't speak freely about religion or politics. If you spoke out against the King or Queen you were died. If you held a different views then the church chosen by the King or Queen and made your view known, you'd be punished or killed. That's why the government can not tell you what your faith should be.

JohnnyB

Xavier_4446 is offline Senior Member
    I read in a book once that Lee Priest said that his use of AAS was so small that people didn't belive him, and when he did a show that there were probaly hundereds of people watching him that were on 2 time more ASS than him. He said that it was all diet and genetics for him, but I don't know about all that though.

depdaddy is offline Member
    yes but what he didnt tell you was that it is 2cc deca ..2cc primo..14iu growth..every day for the entire off season

kayshound is offline New Member

Arrow

why dont u try the real cycle of lee priest ..cutler colman dexter and denis and kevin which looks like that

2-3 gram of test enanthat every single week

800 mg of deca and 800 mg of eq every single week yes they use both in bulking

dianabol for fun as candies at 50 mg a day if they feel like they want some water kick

and ofcourse the never ending hgh which comes to them at 12 iu a day and insulin attached all year long

and ofcourse there is never time off the juice always on up to few months off a competition when they only stay on the hgh

all of this is supervized by a doctor...most of the drugs at the level those guys are ae doc prescribed straight from phrmacy and there is no fake there.

now that is the cycle of lee priest ofcourse the genetics which is ave + contributes somewhat but not even close to the drugs training and calories period.

the smarter pros and top amatuer now days avoid the dianabol and only use prop at 100 to 150 mg every single day inaddition to the above.

WiLLpOwEr is offline Member
    kayshound where did you get that information from? Do you know at top BB personally?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Priest does have unreal genetics... i saw a series of photos of him when he was younger... he was huge by 18.

saboudian is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    Priest does have unreal genetics... i saw a series of photos of him when he was younger... he was huge by 18.

Mr Australia at 17 i beleive.

GMuscle is offline Associate Member
    I think genetics play a HUGE role in the pro's. I have hardly taken anything myself and people are always saying that I take drugs. And the very little I did for 8 wks did wonders. I think Priest may actually take less than most other guys. Drugs or not I know alot of guys that have juiced for years and look like crap. Only a couple of them ever had a 20" arm and never kept that size when competing. Priest is 5' 4" and has well over 20" guns. GENETICS!!!! I have seen some pretty big cycles posted here and very few 20" arm shots. Some guys are built to be huge and some are not. I may never see the tape measure 20" myself, matter of a fact I highly doubt it. This sport takes serious dedication and GENECTICS. But, I do think Ronnie Coleman is one of the most dishonest guys out there. I e-mailed him several times and he responds with bullshit like his bodyfat was never over 6% in his life (even when bulking). I have no respect for him just the body that got him the title. He is a MONSTER.

Arrow

priest won mt australia at 17 since he started juicing at 14 and started training way way earlier then 14. his body was on juice 3 years before he won mr australia. genetics is important yet we are all human all made somewhat similar all got same amount of water in the body to begin with ...im talking bout the ave guy here.

there are guys who will never pass the 20 inch mark on arms...yet with their 18 inch they look about 10 times better than those with the 20 inch. that is where genetics and respod to training comes into play....

but usually the beasts...the 19 + inch arms they juice juice juice and homonized by hgh and insulin to an amazing degree...their upper glutes part is so transformed that it loses the shape of a regular human being....tons of injections in the buttocks.

take a look once at lee priest from up close....the guy got a huge forhead and pretty big jaw. his head is big as in bone size...due to over load of hgh for years im talking here 14 years of hgh if not more

lee priest got good genetics yet he would never won no nationals NO WHERE if he did not juice his mama and his papa and tons of it. he eats whatever he wants for a reason my friends....he is on hgh and insulin all year long he also uses the juice all year long ..all together with the junk food creates a lot of muscle and fat so u will see him with 40 inch waist offseason but if u pay attention while he is fat his all ody still looks etter than any guy u know around you. he got the bulk and the muscles dialed only diff is that there is 26% body fat over them.

comes competitopn time he stops eating the junk still take the hgh and insulin still train like a beast and there for shed the body fat and lose a little to no muscle and comes huge and ripped. it is very very simple when u r on gh insulin winstrol eq deca tren and prop. very very simple.

ofcourse at the final stage he is going on clen and eca and all that good stuff while taking off the juice and staying on the hgh and dbol till few days before the competition. during the last few weeks he also incorperate tons and i mean tons of duretics so the fibers are clearly visible.

that is a life of a bodybuilding pro. yes they are liars but if they told u the truth they would lose their endorsments and their docs and their secrets about how much they take and timing.

bodybuilders as of these days and also in the last 20 years became bunch of guys that are very very concited very very insecured and very very druggie. infact few of them have sites and are drug dealers im talking juice here nothing more....the small town bodybuilders also involve in extazy and shit like that but they will never get nowhere cuz they are clubbin and partying and becoming only drug dealers.

the top amatuers and the pros of today do few things. they eat they train heavy and hard (most) they sleep a lot and i mean about 10 hours a night and few naps during the day . they eat about 8 meals a day and during offseason take calories and cheat a loooooot with the food intake. they dont say it but they do ohhh they do. yet they got also good sides,,,,they are very dedicated...most of them are loyal in their relashinship cuz they dont have time for shit...they really train and not do it for the chics....they work ....i mean they endorse and do shows and guest posings...and some of them really like to be strong and compete also in power lifting.

over all we bodybuilder are very serious athletes. the only minus is the drugs and there for we will never be an olympic sport but oh well ....we would never be that beasty huge muscles humans if we didnt do the drugs.

last recommendation....always listen to your body...if u take tons of juice it doesnt mean u have to train 6 days a week......u need to listen to yoru body and train wizley as much as heavy.

I have only juiced one time and goy incredible resuls from a very low dose cycle. 200mg deca wk 1-4 & 7-8, Wk 5-6 400mg Deca wk, 1-8 1 1/2iu's HGH 5/days/wk. I gained 25lbs, lost bodyfat, and had 18 3/4" arms, 50 1/4" chest. I am going on my 2nd cycle and posting results in the Members Picture area week by week. I am sorry if I fail to beleave that you know what Lee Priest is doing Drug for Drug. My results enforce my beleaf. I think I may surpass the 19" arm mark from just my secound cycle and will post it in a picture with a tape measure. Don't want to argue just explain why I feel the way I do. Stay cool see ya on the boards.
    Last edited by GMuscle; 09-07-2003 at 09:21 AM.

PurePower is offline Senior Member
    LOL thats funny

not only do i know what priest cycle looks like, i also know what the others look like. at that level we ALL look the same. the only diff is timing of the drug takin respond to training andhow heavy and strict you train. but if u pay attetion we get to a level where we all look the same. paper thin skin. very densed. wide and thick bone structure and lot and lots of muscle wether it is offseason or onseason.

Quote Originally Posted by kayshound
    not only do i know what priest cycle looks like, i also know what the others look like. at that level we ALL look the same. the only diff is timing of the drug takin respond to training andhow heavy and strict you train. but if u pay attetion we get to a level where we all look the same. paper thin skin. very densed. wide and thick bone structure and lot and lots of muscle wether it is offseason or onseason.
    Just curious, have you ever posted any picture I could see?

byggern is offline New Member
    BUMP for pictures

n0_Genetics is offline Associate Member
    bump... interesting read

roidmanraging is offline Junior Member
    Put up the pictures, man. Bold claims with no evidence. Let's see it.

King Test is offline Banned
    I don't care how you look but I do want to know how you know what you claim you know. You owe everybody an explanation.

New GearGuy is offline Associate Member
    Bump for pics!!!!!

And you if you are as big as you say post your cycle cause I wanna run it too!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    How do you know what those guys are running?? Please explain this to us...dont leave us out in the cold.

Yes, please do........

Whatcha gonna do............

Still not a pic, a peep, hummmmmmm?

houseofpain is offline Banned
    that ****er probably never comes off

widowmaker2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lift Chief
    lee priest started serious work outs when he was 12..... he was huge for only being 13 years old......check out FLEX mag archives...youll see

PJK015 is offline Associate Member
    this could be interesting.... maybe ronnie has joined our board

barbarian is offline Banned
    i agree totaly with those high amounts, genitics or not you cant look like that without tons of drugs unless your the hulk.....

barbarian is offline Banned
    if ronnie is on this board watching this thread then he is probly laffing his ass of at our guesses and saying ALL WRONG!

Nobody is ignorant enough to take a gram of test a day 365 days a years. Especially a pro who knows more about his drugs than we do. Think about it, a little common sense goes a long way. This reminds me of this 150lb guy at the gym that used to repeat every rumor at the gym "Arnold is on dialysis everyday", "Haney takes a Gorilla Steriod ", "Arnold had calf implants", this guy had been juicing for 12 years and he looked like **** and weighed 150lbs. But hell he knew everything about everything. Think about some of the lame ass claims made from time to time. It is all bullsh**. Priest is an awesome bodybuilder with real genetics, he is not a stupid guy. I spoke with him at the Sacramento three years ago and I am sure he reads some of this garbage, shakes his head and laughs. You will never have a pro physique, 20" arms, tiny waist, huge calves without genetics. Juice can only do so much, period. Take to much get tits and fat. Loose the fat and you put on the same amount of muscle as you would have at a lower dose (real muscle not water and fat). Keep taking more and more and notice hey after dieting I still only gained 5-10lbs of solid muscle maybe less. GENETICS!!!

Equiguns is offline Associate Member
    I agree with the above. Juice will only do so much. You have to have some genetics. Now the lee priest being on practically nothing. thats BS...I have talked with alot of these guys, not friends or anything but last yearin Texas I worked for the lee priest invitational BB classic. I was an usher and I got to talk with almost every pro for hours and even went out to eat with them after the show. They are all taking ass load of ****. Now what they all agreed on was that lee priest takes very little compared tot he rest of them. I never got to talk to ronnie or anyone that was huge but I talked about cycling with lee priest, bob chicherilo (chick), rich gaspari, aaron "something" forgot his name...They all said lee, levrone, and a couple of others did about the same amount of hgh and roids as your average to heavy BB at your local gym. then the other giants like flex and coleman do freakish things like running the high dosages and hgh year round, ect. Which explains why ronnie is #1

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Lee Priests' Biceps are unmatched by ANYONE out there. Those arms of his are unreal

abc 1 is offline Associate Member
    lee priest and alot of other pro's inject esisclene into the body parts they are working that day (adds to the muscle trauma/tearing). flex wheeler was shooting 40 shots in his back before going on stage. these are a few tricks an ex pro told me about. he stopped competing because he said he couldn't breath at 290 and told me nassar couldn't even walk from one piece of equipment in the gym to another without having to sit down. crazy.

he's @ 240 now and competes in another pro sport. when he's off he is still huge. it definately is genetics.

Ragnarok is offline New Member
    I second the opinion that the pros lie about what they take. For all the reason stated above. OF COURSE Ronnie Coleman doesn't use steroids , he works (until recently) for the Arlington Police Department. What the hell else IS he going to say. It's gonna make the PD look bad.

Secondly, your AR get downregulated everytime you do a cycle. There is no way any of the pros are on the same dosages as they started with. NO WAY. The pros would love to have us believe that it's only hard work and no assistance from drugs.

Arnold once told Barbara Walters that he did steroids , but ONLY to retain muscle while dieting down.

Bull****.

waynel is offline New Member
    not saying i know the guy all that well, but i met lee priest at a convention and seminar once, and he comes off as a pretty honest, dont-give-a-**** kind of guy. here's an old interview at bb: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/leechat.htm

regardless of whether he's lying or not, he does have some interesting things to say. (sorry if this is really old news. i only stumbled upon it recently.)

"Offeason: Deca and Para, 2cc each for 6 - 8 weeks. That's it."

powerlifter is offline Anabolic Member
    still no response ...... hmmmm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information