gymcrazy24 is offline Junior Member

Injection scar tissue?

I dont like injecting in my ass so i usually rotate from one shoulder to the next, is there a limit to how much i can do before i start damagin the muscle?

I normally only inject 2 times a week but im on a course of Tren at the mo which means im injecting every day. My shoulder doestn hurt at all, just dont want to do it any long term damage

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Each site I hit only once a week. You will need to start rotating your sites.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Each site I hit only once a week. You will need to start rotating your sites.
    I agree .. once a week. Helps keep scar tissue to a minimum.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    IMo scar tissue isnt really noticable to see...you will however have a hard time pushing the needle through the skin when injecting in the same spot often. Once a week is a bit too strict imo. but it will be better if you dont do it too often at the same spot. IMo twice a week at the same spot should be fine. When doing delt shots try to move your sites a little over the muscle..0.5 - 1 inch more higher lower etc.

D.W.

Yeh i dot try to move it around a bit when i do it in my shoulder. What will the effect of scar tissue be on my muscle growth if any? Is it ok to use 1 inch needles in your ass?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    None but it could be painful and hard to break through the skin and scar tissue.

Cool thanks for the advise guys !!!

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymcrazy24
    Yeh i dot try to move it around a bit when i do it in my shoulder. What will the effect of scar tissue be on my muscle growth if any? Is it ok to use 1 inch needles in your ass?
    Agree no effect on the muscle itself..maybe some fascia stretching if you inject higher volumes..but thats another story

One inch needles in the buttocks..hmm if you are at about 6% possibly yes..i prefer 38 mm in the buttocks..remember...you want to inject deep into the muscle

D.W.

halifaxsteve is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymcrazy24
    I would rotate sites more often...try the quads too if you dont' like glute injections.

if your body fat is super low, then you might be able to get away with 1" in the glute...i would recommend 1.5" for the glutes...i'd keep the 1" for the quads and delts.

Thread Information