Thread: 1st Cycle

JRJAMES3 is offline New Member

1st Cycle

Hey guys-

I'm 36, 5'8", 140lbs and have been working out for 3yrs. The past two years i managed to gain 15lbs, my body fat is 5%. It is very difficult to gain weight, it took total commitment. My gains seemed to have stopped, no matter my workout schedule or my calorie intake. I'm currently taking taking 198grams of protien. I'm pretty lean and cut, i want to gain mass. I have been able to locate 10cc of test 200 and 10 cc of bold qv200 and 10 cc of deca , and 20cc teston jet, and some HGH, the serotosim. 7 vials. Could anyone help me design a cyle with what I have or recommend something else i need. I'm close to mexico and i intend on gettin some clomid soon, when would be the best time to start it.
    thanks in advance.
    Last edited by JRJAMES3; 09-05-2003 at 12:31 PM.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    For your first cycle I would just run the Test. You really don't hae enough. I would save everthing and get another 10cc vial of test and runit at 400mg a week for 10 weeks. I would also use nolvadex at 20mg ED untill the end of your PCT.

Before starting the cycle I suggest you read a little on this board on sides, Post Cycle Therapy (PCT), anti-e's, and so on. This way you have a better understanding on what you're doing.

Best tip ever given is "Have everthing you need to start a cycle before you even think of starting"

Good luck

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Another thing you should post your diet. You may not be taking in enough calories to gain. If your diet is off than it will be a waste to run the cycle at this point.

JRJAMES3 is offline New Member
    thanks guy, i do plan on waiting till i have everything, i eat 5 meals aday with an average of 4000-4500 calories a day, mostly beef and chicken and lots of pasta. My job is a phsical one, i'm sure i burn lots of calories from working outdoors in the tx heat. have you ever heard of teston jet L/a?

kushey32 is offline New Member
    Hey dude

Im coming to the end of my 1st cycle and ran deca on its own for 12 wks at 8x200mg, 3x400mg and finally 1x200mg. There are varying opinions on deca but its done me okay for a 1st cycle and i gained 8.5kg in weight (not sure wat that is in pounds) but im happy wi that.
    good luck buddy

Cubankiller is offline New Member
    i have you gain any result yet can we see a pic how you look after you finish the first cycle

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JRJAMES3
    Hey guys-

I'm 36, 5'8", 140lbs and have been working out for 3yrs. The past two years i managed to gain 15lbs, my body fat is 5%. It is very difficult to gain weight, it took total commitment. My gains seemed to have stopped, no matter my workout schedule or my calorie intake. I'm currently taking taking 198grams of protien. I'm pretty lean and cut, i want to gain mass. I have been able to locate 10cc of test 200 and 10 cc of bold qv200 and 10 cc of deca , and 20cc teston jet, and some HGH, the serotosim. 7 vials. Could anyone help me design a cyle with what I have or recommend something else i need. I'm close to mexico and i intend on gettin some clomid soon, when would be the best time to start it.
    thanks in advance.
    140 lbs... you do know that you dont just do "one" steroid cycle, gain 20 lbs of muscle and then never do another cycle and keep that new 20 lbs... in otherwords once you go artificial, your body will eventially return to your 140 lbs unless you "maintain" your gains by repeating cycles over and over into infinity.

Thread Information