Thread: winny/clen/t3

Braveheart311 is offline New Member

winny/clen/t3

Need some help guys,

I have some denkall winstrol tabs, oxyflux clenbuterol , and cynomel T-3.

Is it safe to combine these into one super cutting cycle? Or should I do the clen /t-3 first and lose the excess body fat and then use the winny later? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance..

PS... My stats are
    6ft1 240 probably around 20% BF, but still have a pretty muscular build from the years of working out before.

BDTR is offline Retired
    Use the winny.... Although I think running prop with it would be far better as far as preventing catabolism do to the t3...

yeah, i was thinking of either running a prop or a test cycle after i get to my ideal weight(210). So, how would i work everything together with the winny? would i still have to taper the T3?

BDTR is offline Retired
    Run the winny for 6 weeks at 50mg ed. Throw some prop in there at 75mg ed for 8 weeks. This will prevent the t3 from eating your hard earned muscle which it will without steroids .

If I cant get prop, should I Just hold off on the winny? and just do the clen /t3 and then do a prop/winny cycle after? sorry for so many stupid questions, just want to do this right.. My main goal is just to burn off some fat, I have no problem gaining muscle(Dad was a natural body builder in the 60's.)

BDTR is offline Retired
    If you can't get prop, then you HAVE to atleast run the winny with the t3. T3 eats muscle mass like no other.

Thanks man, Have you ever done or heard of anyone doing this cycle before? results?

Thread Information